Status Symbol for Rennlisters...

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2004, 05:58 PM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Agro1
Greg you really are a putz...Did I ever say I was a professional ANYTHING ? A good education goes a long way moron, maybe you should get one yourself...

EDIT - Oh yeah, and before you can comment on the obvious (as usual), no, they didn't offer ettiquite classes at my school :
So you are an amateur! Thanks for the insight.

BTW your education remark is pretty funny considering....
Old 09-15-2004, 06:05 PM
kdurg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hold on boys.......My original post was not intended to criticize mnmblu's work or to cause him to break out the tissues.

It's the business acumen and intentions I question. Simply stated, if mnmblu can use his photos and avatar creations to help facilitate the generation of income for his business.....which he has yet to deny....Why can't anyone else define their skillsets in hopes of monetary gain ?

Lots of people, spend lots of time on this board and the economic opportunities could prove quite fortuitous. Now I don't care if we're talking about Photoshoped pictures, legal advice, water quality sampling or cheap money for sale......if this type of approach is deemed acceptable, then let's have at it and let the $$$ fly in a cross-selling environment.

Mnmblu....pull up your britches and blow your nose...it's a big world out there pal......if this is the kind of entreprenurial intestinal fortitude you've got.......you're in trouble.
Old 09-15-2004, 06:12 PM
Midnight Rider
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

hey Agro- What does "Never Lift" on your signature line mean? Oh, I gotcha, never lift your boyfriend's nuts off your chin??????

Frigging Tool.....
Old 09-15-2004, 06:18 PM
graham_mitchell
Banned

Received 443 Likes on 242 Posts

Here's paragraph 7 of the Rennlist Charter, for those not familiar:

Rennlist will accept occasional commercial postings (not more than twice per month) to the general Rennlist e-mail discussion lists providing that they are short (25 lines or less). The Rennlist Forums will not accept any commercial postings without a Rennlist Sponsorship and/or Membership or prior consent of the Rennlist Administrator(s). 'Commercial' postings are defined as those made by vendors with the intent to promote or sell goods or services. If you post as a commercial vendor/business more then twice per month, you will be contacted off the list by the Administrator and could be asked to take a three week "vacation" from Rennlist - should you object, the Administrator will be more then willing to help you "go on vacation" for that time period.

Alan seems to be a paying member so I hope that concludes the discussion
Old 09-15-2004, 06:20 PM
Midnight Rider
Racer

Hey Agro- What does "Never Lift" mean on your signature line? Oh, I gotcha, never lift your boyfriend's nuts off your chin......

Frigging tool......
Old 09-15-2004, 06:23 PM
Agro1
Banned

Originally Posted by blickie
hey Agro- What does "Never Lift" on your signature line mean? Oh, I gotcha, never lift your boyfriend's nuts off your chin??????
Frigging Tool.....
Oh yeah, you really got me pegged. No, what it means is NEVER LIFT my boot off your neck as I watch punks like you squirm for that last gasping breath...****wit, you're gonna have to come at me with something more original than some half *** homophobic comment like the above. Plus, I'm not the one that used the 2 terms "NUTS" and "TOOL" in the same post; Freudian slip maybe ??
Old 09-15-2004, 06:26 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 499 Likes on 320 Posts

For the love of Rennlist, please close this thread, John or Viken.
Old 09-15-2004, 06:28 PM
kdurg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice Job Graham !!!! I digress.

Watch out though....your Avatar might get popped.

If I recall.....YOUR avatar pic WON a very special Photography Prize awhile back....did it not ???
How ironic.......
Old 09-15-2004, 06:28 PM
Midnight Rider
Racer

Everyone who reads this knows there ain't no coming back from that one. Sorry, put a fork in you, you are done.
Old 09-15-2004, 06:29 PM
mnmblu
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, I am crying here all right, let me go get another box of tissues on your account. If I were crying, it would be for cynical people like you. For you information, my business is travel. I make loads of money at it. Why, because I am nice to people, I have great expertise and I care for my clients. This is how I generate my living income to keep my wife in those diamonds that you were so nice to mention.

Have you EVER heard me try to promote my bread and butter business?????????????????????? I am sure there are many Rennlisters with loads of cash that travel. I would love to have their business and could probably generate lots of commissions as a result, but have I once mentioned to have anyone to call me if they are looking for a cruise? I built my business from scratch and am quite sucessful at what I do. I am now at the point where others do my grind work, thus freeing me up to enjoy more personal and pleasurable endeavors, like my photography and Photowerks.

So why don't you just give it a rest already.
Old 09-15-2004, 06:55 PM
adsc4s
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by small
Got it. It's just that I saw some very nice artistic pictures here, on Rennlist(max911 comes to mind ), but no taggers until now .
What has Max done for us lately?

Seriously, Alan is certainly not forcing anyone to use his photos. The ones that are seem to like them. I've never heard Alan asking for money.

As is the case with all of us, we are passionate about our 993's. Alan shares that passion but also has a passion and knack for capturing our cars in photos. Nothing wrong with that.

Thanks Alan.
Old 09-15-2004, 06:58 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 499 Likes on 320 Posts

Aaaaaah. Now, where can I get the best deal on carbon fiber HID bulbs that'll add twenty horsepower?
Old 09-15-2004, 07:00 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Jeeezzz... So much for spending today on my paying job....

Apparently - every good deed never goes unpunished.

Alan, from all of us who appreciate all you have done out of kindness and "just because you can" - our combined thanks. I enjoy what this thread started out as. I appreciate much less, what it has since become....

It's closed......

Quick Reply: Status Symbol for Rennlisters...