Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Good quality black rubber all weather mats for the 993?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 10:54 PM
mrsullivan
Nordschleife Master

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Good quality black rubber all weather mats for the 993?

i prefer quality black rubber mats, especially on drivers side....i find even with great weather, easy for black carpet/mats to get nasty quick.... anyone have a set that they recommend? would love Porsche OEM, but havent found any.... miss the ones I had for my M3, they were BMW OEM and very good quality...problem is they have BMW logos on them :-(
Old 09-13-2004, 11:17 PM
lexpilot
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this is not the high dollar answer......but.....
I have nice new Porsche mats in my car. I like to keep them perfect for club show 'n shines etc. So I bought some black Kraco carpet mats #4002 and cut them to fit perectly using my high dollar Porsche mats as a template. I also bought a set of black rubber Kraco mats #2102 and cut a drivers side mat for every day use. I put it right over the carpet # 4002 mat. Both are good quality and heavy and work really well. Not concours but they look good for every day and I have perfect carpet mats when I want them.
Link for the black rubber mats available everywhere: http://www.kraco.com/products-2102.htm
Old 09-13-2004, 11:20 PM
csertich
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Try this site for custom fit rubber mats. See lower left hand corner of page. Lloyds mats.
http://www.autoseattle.com/floormats.htm

chuck

Quick Reply: Good quality black rubber all weather mats for the 993?