Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Speedline Centercaps

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2004 | 12:44 PM
wolfgang1
Rennlist Member

Default Speedline Centercaps

A friend needs some Centercaps for his Speedline Rims. The rims were purchased with the car when it rolled off the showroom floor... but the local Porsche dealer says that they aren't available. I've looked on the Internet and have not had any success from the folks I've contacted. I also searched through the old posts here at Rennlist, and came up emptyhanded. Does anyone know of a Speedline dealer, or a place where I can get some proper centercaps? The diameter of the caps are 60mm.

Thanks in advance.

Larry
Old 09-12-2004 | 02:48 PM
David in LA
Nordschleife Master

Not sure if this will help narrow your search but I believe there are two different Speedline companies: Speedline America Corp ("SAC") and a Speedline which is based in Italy, IIRC - someone told me that these are seperate companies and have no relationship. The latter makes the Gemballa Competitions wheels (I have these and they say "Speedline" on one of the spokes) and I think they also made the factory RS rims for the 993. The only SAC rims I've seen are mesh types...and I would guess that if his rims are mesh types than this is the right company.

Speedline America Corp.
(954) 846 9234
Old 09-12-2004 | 05:32 PM
wolfgang1
Rennlist Member

Default Speedline from Italy

Thanks for the contact info David

My friend's rims say Speedline on the lip of the rim.. they are 3 piece rims and look like the RS wheels.

My friend says that they are "made in Italy"....

Larry

Quick Reply: Speedline Centercaps