Sponsored by:

OT: Acura TL Type S

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2004, 01:45 AM
csertich
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought an Acura TSX about two months ago to use as my daily driver. I drove the TL and the torque steer was pretty evident. I wish the TL would go to AWD. I compared the interior dimensions of the TL and TSX and there wasn't that much difference. I expected there to be more.

I was looking for a quality car under 30K and this fit the bill perfectly. It it had any less power, I wouldn't like it. But it really has just enough punch and responsiveness to keep me happy on my drives to work. Has a nice NAV system (only option). I was looking for upscale basic transportation but I got a car that I really like to drive too. Of course, it helps a lot to have the 993 as a back up.

Although the cars (TL and TSX) look similar, I liked the looks of the TSX better. I'm sure most of you will think I'm crazy..

If the '05 TSX comes with satellite radio, I might have to trade up.

chuck
Old 08-23-2004, 07:04 PM
88911coupe
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

My wife just bought her 2nd TL ('04) after driving one ('98 model) for 100k miles and only having to replace a O2 sensor. Unfotunately it's for sale since she's decided she wants an MDX. Too bad we did not figure that out before. I really like it for trips...fast and quiet with ac that WORKS.

Quick Reply: OT: Acura TL Type S