Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2002, 06:17 PM
Rolo
Rhymes With Polo
Rennlist Member

Received 1,082 Likes on 641 Posts
Post Opinions needed...

I have narrowed my suspension choice's down to this

The factor Euro MO30, Or Bilstein HDs with M030 sways and eibah springs.

I want a better handling, but want to make sure I get the look.

Have read here where those buying the bilstein's with the MO30 are having trouble with the ride height. Thanks for any thoughts
Old 09-07-2002, 06:52 PM
neunelf
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hate to do this to you but are you willing to un-narrow your choices and add Bilstein PSS-9's to your list?

I hemmed and hawed about which way to go and realized that for me every option I considered had a drawback except the PSS-9's.

I am having them installed, along with M030 bars, soon at Autometrics. Autometrics should be about 2 hours from where you live. If you are interested I can let you know how my installation goes with them.
Old 09-07-2002, 08:35 PM
Eric in Chicago
Three Wheelin'

Received 51 Likes on 12 Posts
I vote for the PSS9's as well (think outside the box!) If your end with the HD's I have a set of Eibach springs for sale cheap. Good luck with your choice
Old 09-07-2002, 10:22 PM
Rolo
Rhymes With Polo
Rennlist Member

Received 1,082 Likes on 641 Posts
[quote]Originally posted by neunelf:
<strong>I hate to do this to you but are you willing to un-narrow your choices and add Bilstein PSS-9's to your list?

I hemmed and hawed about which way to go and realized that for me every option I considered had a drawback except the PSS-9's.

I am having them installed, along with M030 bars, soon at Autometrics. Autometrics should be about 2 hours from where you live. If you are interested I can let you know how my installation goes with them.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yea, I'd like to know how it turns out. I have a local guy here, but not sure I would let him do the install. Was thinking of Jim Ellis or Hendrick in NC. Where is Autometrics?
Old 09-08-2002, 12:12 PM
neunelf
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rolo,
I also have a local mechanic work on my car but when it comes to the alignment I would feel more comfortable with a business like Autometrics doing the work.
Autometrics is in Charleston, also about a two hour drive for me. I also considered Jim Ellis because that is where I had purchased the car.
I'll email you the results when I am done.

Quick Reply: Opinions needed...