Sponsored by:

Doing Business with Gert Carnewal

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2001, 11:49 PM
Martin S.
Rennlist Member

Received 524 Likes on 346 Posts
Talking Doing Business with Gert Carnewal

I just ordered a Turbo S cooler from Gert. It was on weekly special...I had to do it. I really wanted the Cargraphics unit, but it was 4X more. My point, doing business with Gert is a very easy. He delivers your parts by DHL...they get here very quickly. The packing list is comprehensive and every thing you are getting is checked off. And the parts are factory Porsche parts.

I will report on the impact, cooling wise, of the Turbo S Cooler when it is installed. Gert Carnewal Express
Old 07-21-2001, 01:27 AM
Ric
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

I couldn't agre more. I ordered several pieces from Gert, including a Euro front bumper cover and suspension components. He might has well been in the next county. He keeps you informed of every step in the delivery process, so you know exactly when to expect the pieces. Overall, a great source for Genuine Porsche and performance parts.
Old 07-21-2001, 11:42 AM
McCulla
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have to put in my 2cents, I ordered the M030 ROW suspension from Gert-exactly the same experience as the other two posts, kept me updated the entire way, no problem with credit card, and believe it or not, 3 days from Belgium to Nebraska!!!! I can't get a letter to my in-laws in the same state that fast! Great source of genuine Porsche parts.(BTW Gert included instructions, inventory, factory torque specs etc, etc.)
Old 07-21-2001, 01:17 PM
Darryl
Advanced

yes, he does... It doesn't matter what size or how small the order. Last year, I ordered an RS shifter and clear lenses (turn signals) for my 993 and he kept me informed every step of the way. He tracked the package to and from JFK and every step till it reached my front door in Hawaii, checklist and all...
Old 07-21-2001, 02:43 PM
JC in NY
Burning Brakes

Having purchased alot of stuff from Gert I can say there is not a finer gentleman in the business. He is completely dedicated to doing everything the right way and with complete customer satisfaction.
Old 07-21-2001, 04:41 PM
Steve in the UK
Instructor

Thumbs up

Agree 100% I only live in the UK but when my parcel arrived I was out. Gert then calls me and tells me that they were at the door waiting to deliver. Furthermore I ordered the Porsche strut brace and in the process of installing, sheared one of the two mounting studs. I called Gert in a bit of a panic and he immediately sent a selection of studs and nuts and even the drill bits to drill out the broken stud.

Gert's service is absolutely first class, Porsche dealers could learn an awful lot about customer care from him.
Old 07-22-2001, 01:20 AM
Robert Henriksen
Addict
Rennlist Member

Man, stop! You guys are making me wish I had something I needed to order from him

Actually, the G50/21 tranny & lightweight flywheel sounds awefully good; but then, I'm doing what RAY always tells us to do... Spending my $4k at Bondurant for a 4-day racing school instead

That, and two races under my belt, and I'll have an honest-to-god racing license. Eeck. This will only lead to more and more expensive things...

Hm... maybe for $4k I could have gotten Todd to rent a track for me and, what, 3 other students for an entire weekend? Howaboutit, Todd, can you be an approved SCCA school too?
Old 07-22-2001, 02:06 PM
DoubleNutz
USMarine
Rennlist Member

Received 68 Likes on 38 Posts
Cool

Who is Gert? How do I get in touch with him? Does he have a web site?

Old 07-22-2001, 02:25 PM
Anir
Addict
Rennlist Member

Smile

http://user.online.be/gcar/cpx.htm
Old 07-23-2001, 02:46 PM
David T.
Advanced

Thumbs up