Sponsored by:

Denver Area Tech Wanted

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2004, 07:05 PM
NeedForSpeed
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Denver Area Tech Wanted

Can anyone recommend a tech / mechanic to work with me on suspension, exhaust and a few other modifications. I am not comfortable with any of the local Porsche dealers delivering quality modifications or performance tuning.. Opinions and suggetions on both comments would be appreciated.
Old 06-30-2004, 08:29 PM
GrantG
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 4,971 Likes on 2,815 Posts

Chris Cervelli is a board member and highly recommended mechanic (and racer) who just moved to town and opened a shop. His number is 303-341-7666
Old 06-30-2004, 10:08 PM
NeedForSpeed
Instructor

Grant,

Have you actually used him or do you do most of your work yourself?

I would like to do some of the work myself but I suffer from the 3 steps forward and 2 steps back syndrome when it comes to cars. I do a mean wash and wax but when it comes to actually turning the wrench I I am a novice!

If I decided to paint my house it would rain before the paint dried!..
Old 07-01-2004, 12:20 AM
Don C
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Earlier in the year I purchased a 993 in Denver. I live in southern Calif and arranged for Eurosport (based on recommendations from this board) to do the PPI. I ended up purchasing the car, flew to Denver, and took it to Eurosport to help prep for my 1000 mile drive home. They changed the oil, belts and few other things. For the entire 3- 4 hrs it took, they were happy to let me watch and answered all my questions, which being a new pcar owner, I had many.

Very friendly, a very clean shop, and while I was there they were prepping quite a few p-cars for a race that weekend. There were a few cars completely stripped getting major mods.

Talk to Orren. Don't have the number handy.
Old 07-01-2004, 07:19 PM
NeedForSpeed
Instructor

Thanks for the lead Grant.. Not to often you can find a shop that is willing to school you at the same time

Quick Reply: Denver Area Tech Wanted