Old 07-14-2001, 11:08 PM
Jascha-M
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by Suwipin:
<STRONG>http://www.submitterassistant.com/jg/T2-owSM.MPG</STRONG>
This is !! disturbing !! beyond belief...
Old 07-15-2001, 12:55 AM
Will
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh. My. God.

Do you know whether these poor guys survived?
Old 07-15-2001, 02:22 AM
Ray Calvo
Passed On
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Unhappy

Scary, BUT NOT WORTH THE SEVERAL MINUTES TO DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!

Warn people next time, will you????
Old 07-15-2001, 02:36 AM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ray, I am a new member to this board..I have read many of your posts...and you stike me as ....a Complete AS.S.....I am no angel, and at times I have come across as a complete idiot.....BUt you seem too always take the cake. Everything I have today is a direct result of MY efforts....from what i can see., Everything you Have is a direct result of your Parents. You seem to be the bully of the board...Well when ever you want to meet, I am in Santa Ynez, CA...I will meet you, and well..........I am sure it has always happend to you.........ki.......ck...your.......as....oops I just lowered myself to your attitude..
Old 07-15-2001, 03:25 AM
Suwipin
Three Wheelin'

Sorry... the file is pretty big and it will take sometime to download.

I apologize for that, Ray.

I got this from Kris Linquist from Bimmer.org board and I just want to share to you that it is pretty scary to race motorcycle on the track.

I have seen some motorcycle accidents here in the SF Bay area and for those motorcyclist here, I just hope that you will ride more carefully/safely.

Thank you,
pin
Old 07-15-2001, 01:27 PM
George 911-V8
Pro

Location: The Swamp Lands of Louisiana, The Deep Dirty South 2 Miles From Pimp City
Phil you need to chill out a little over Mr. Calvo. He is a pure porsche purist and nothing me or you can do about it. Phil I have a edge over him I have a faster, better looking and far superior parts on my porsche than his and every morning when he faces the mirror to shave and hope he brushes his grill I have him SICK thinking my car will hand him his A$$

George THE SWAMP MONSTER IF YOU WHAT SOME COME GET SOME
Old 07-15-2001, 02:57 PM
Tone
Racer

I'm retively new to this board as well - about 4 months and do see where Phil is coming from regarding Ray's posts. I've come to learn however, that Ray is a vital resource to the board, but simply very rough around the edges. Maybe it's an East Coast thing, maybe it's how the posts are interpreted - whatever. I personally find it entertaining to get a couple "spikes" in the dialog.

My advice: deal with it. If it still bothers you, tell them they're an ***. If you want to pick a fight with them, then take elsewhere.
Old 07-16-2001, 12:46 AM
Scott J.
AutoX

Maybe Ray should upgrade to a cable modem and his "frustrations" would be about 100-times shorter.
Old 07-16-2001, 12:53 AM
Mark in Hermosa
Burning Brakes

Hi Phil. A little harsh, no? A really nice feature of this board is, if you are not interested in seeing people's posts, you can put them on your ignore list. In fact, I tried it after I saw the reappearance of the v8 guy. I'll let you know if it works. No one has to know about it, unless you openly admit it like I just did...

Regarding Ray, I personally feel that he contributes a lot to this board. I see right thru the messages and have learned Ray's mannerisms. He is not an A$$. He simply speaks his mind.

Take care
Old 07-16-2001, 12:57 AM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

mark, tone,...Yes I agree...a bit harsh...well maybe overly harsh..ok....out of line to an extent....Yes I agree, Ray is a great source of info...Tone, I too am from the east coast. Federal hill in Providence, RI..born and raised.I spoke my mind....
Old 07-16-2001, 02:45 AM
DoubleNutz
USMarine
Rennlist Member

Received 67 Likes on 38 Posts
Unhappy

My apologies, that I am not as worried about whether Ray is an azz or not.

I did however think the video was worth the download and more importantly I nobody was seriously hurt.

Phil Mcgrath said:
Everything I have today is a direct result of MY efforts....from what i can see., Everything you Have is a direct result of your Parents.
That statement, however, was funny as hell!
Old 07-16-2001, 02:52 AM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

well pat, I do try....
Old 07-16-2001, 11:54 AM
Carlos
Banned

This reminds me of the Clinton/Lewinski deal. Clinton did all this low life stuff to women and the the politically correct womens movement continued to be staunch supporters. Because he was a right thinking individual. Calvo says all this crap, including telling people that they don't deserve to own their cars. And he's still a five star guy with all kinds of supporters. Why? Because he's a right thinking politically correct purist. That is like a permanent get out of jail free card.

Just for referrence my current rating is 1.51 stars. It may be the lowest on the board. I don't give a rats *** about stars and this post will probably drop it some more. I guess I'm like Cool Hand Luke and just have hard time getting my mind right. But the good news is my mind is just like I like it.
Old 07-16-2001, 12:26 PM
George 911-V8
Pro

Location: The Swamp Lands of Louisiana, The Deep Dirty South 2 Miles From Pimp City
Ray are your a SILVER SPOON as Phil says you are? if so good for you remember Ray money is green and don't spend it in one place unless it's with pete from andial 45k will make you the man and thats good for your ego huh! I might get a -1 star vote for this post

George (already with a ego) SWAMP MONSTER

Quick Reply: OT: I was speechless after watching this race