Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Turtle Roster Update ? / App

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2004, 08:53 PM
993Dave
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Jim: the good news is that even as Team Procrastinator, with HWFMR you won't fall behind too far.

For what it's worth, my bid to be named the official HWFM Racing Waterboy/Apprentice Window Washer is in this thread: https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...readid=139868.

I await the official okay anxiously (but I'm certainly in no hurry ).

[Edit: Woohoo! 25th post ... avatar, here I come!]

Last edited by 993Dave; 06-26-2004 at 10:37 PM.
Old 06-26-2004, 08:55 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 41 Likes on 6 Posts

DJ now that I saw the side man not only is that a good paint job, but the integration of the Greece flag and the Texas flag is seemless! Just fantastic!
I have painted a few porsche crests on helmets and its VERY difficult. I see why they suggested a sticker, the curvature of the helmet gives me fits. I shoulds tried a sticker but I dont know how to design around the curves. but your helmet is great. I will post pics of mine when I finish!
Just a transplanted Texan in Califonia! ( I will move back as snow as soon as they grow mountians.(w/snow)))
Old 06-26-2004, 11:19 PM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 343 Likes on 152 Posts

Dave... You still have my blessings and prayers if you want to be our Official Water Boy. One word of advise, usually the water boy can not be the window washer too. He's too busy getting the water to the drivers while the window washer is washing the window. I know we are supposed to be slow, but that would make us VERY slow in the pits, ya know what I mean? If you still want to do both, go for it. I know you'll end up messing something up and I'll be giving you a major cyber spankin' and that would make me very happy

MS J

PS: Danny.... I'm in agreement with the guys. That is one cool helmet!
Old 06-26-2004, 11:59 PM
993Dave
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

MS J wrote:

If you still want to do both, go for it. I know you'll end up messing something up and I'll be giving you a major cyber spankin' and that would make me very happy
I don't know; you make a pretty convincing argument that I should take on both roles! Don't want to be too greedy, though. It might be construed as ambitious and not in keeping with the HWFMR spirit. I'll stick with Water Boy, and figure out some other way to get my spankin's.
Old 06-27-2004, 11:42 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Hi Seege

"Maybe it's time to start ridiculing, lambasting and degrading all us newbies who shamelessly bought our way onto the roster."

You've right, we'be been too busy to lambast anyone, let alone degrade a newbie.

Still you did buy your way in (thank you again), so "Official Team Slow Crappy Typer" it is. Good post, and please post more like them

Jim
Very funny, but we have to hear the details before you can have anything as important as team procrastinator.

Mother Superior.
Many of us are still virgins. We've never entered a winner circle or mounted a podium. As much as we're dreamed and desired such an event.

Danny
Nice hat!!!
I'll put out a post early this week to get an updated roster for "all the shamelss buy ins"

Jauder
sure you want to change your team function? You have a great one as it is.
Old 06-28-2004, 12:24 AM
Chaos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 262 Likes on 198 Posts

How do I apply ?
Thank you.
Old 06-28-2004, 03:12 AM
nman413
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike, I guess I'll hold on to it for now, can't I have more than one title?

HWFM Proposed Holder of Useless Titles
Old 06-28-2004, 08:24 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Jauder,

I just checked our by laws and there is nothing against having more than one title. Afgter all, e veryoine on the team already has two, 'Driver', plus thier speciality.

sol yes you may have two.

Gregg

All you need do is post your qualifications here or on the racing board, but more team mates follow this board. You can find some excellent applications in the archives. Plus they make very funny reading.
Old 06-28-2004, 11:24 AM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 343 Likes on 152 Posts

Hey Gregg...

Don't forget to check out the team's web site too: www.heywaitformeracing.com

Make sure to read everything. If you agree with the team's philosophy, Go for it! Hope you don't mind an occasional spanking. Remember, if you get out of line, you rear is all mine!!!

MS
J

Quick Reply: Turtle Roster Update ? / App