TRG suspension (for sale?)

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2004, 03:02 PM
nile13
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 94 Likes on 60 Posts
Default TRG suspension (for sale?)

I ended up with a used set of TRG coilovers a few months ago and am contemplating selling them. They consist of Bilsteins and Faukner springs and TRG custom camber-adjustable hats. Of course the coilovers is height-adjustable.

I spoke to Bill at TRG a couple times (I must say - a very nice, helpful and knowledgeable guy). He tells me that this setup would be very good for dual street/DE car. My car is a purely street convertible and that is why I will probably not use this set. What I'm after is plain vanilla HDs and H&Rs, probably.

These were originally designed for a 993TT. Bill thinks that they would work well on a regular 993 and, of course, the springs can be changed to higher or lower compression, depending on your preferences.

I do not know the milage on these. Bought it from a gentleman on the West coast who was putting his customer's TT back to stock before sale. The shocks appear to be in good shape, but, of course, there is no way to tell. The good thing that if needed, they can be rebuilt by either TRG or anyone dealing with Bilsteins for not much money.

Current version of these coilovers is on TRG's web site listing fro $3695 with Eibach springs: http://www.theracersgroup.com/parts/...nsion_kits.htm I'm very open to offers, undertsanding that they will bring a fraction of this price, so don't be bashful if you're interested.

Unemployment sucks. I can't even sponsor my own LeMans car. Buy them, so I can :-) Here is a pic of what they look like:

Old 06-11-2004, 03:15 PM
Jeff 993TT
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

those look sweet.. Love those monoballs and adj sway bar mount... oooh..
Old 06-11-2004, 03:16 PM
nile13
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 94 Likes on 60 Posts

So do I But... there are more pressing metters currently (pun intended).
Old 06-11-2004, 04:56 PM
touf
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default suspension

I am interested.
I just dropped u a PM.
Thanks

Quick Reply: TRG suspension (for sale?)