Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who will be in Le Mans this Weekend?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2004 | 10:03 AM
Chris Berendes
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default Who will be in Le Mans this Weekend?

Fellow Rennlisters,

after taking the opportunity to sponsor the TRG team through the HWMF Racing team I am sooo excited and almost ready to kill all other plans I had for the weekend and do the 7-hour drive to Le Mans for Saturday (have to leave Sunday AM unfortunately).

If I go there I would love to meet some fellow rennlisters. So, who of you fanatics is going to be there and where?

Chris

Old 06-10-2004 | 12:25 PM
thevenet
Advanced

Hate it when the Europeans rub this stuff in our American faces! Just joking Chris, but I am very envious. Have a great time!
Old 06-10-2004 | 02:36 PM
Chris Berendes
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally posted by thevenet
Hate it when the Europeans rub this stuff in our American faces! Just joking Chris, but I am very envious. Have a great time!
Hey Phil,

havent decided yet whether I am going or not. No one from rennlist there so far it seems (no positive replies).
Wheather supposed to be quite rainy this weekend. So rather than driving the 1000 miles to Lemans and back in 24 hours I might as well sit back in my chair at home and watch the live coverage on Eurosport with a couple of friends - although being there is always the best!! Just there brutal sound of the engines gives me goose bumps

Chris
Old 06-10-2004 | 02:50 PM
thevenet
Advanced

I have got to get there one year. Enjoy either way!
Old 06-11-2004 | 03:32 AM
Chris Berendes
Addict
Rennlist Member

come on guys - no one? not even from the UK? Last time I was in LeMans the British were by far the biggest group.

Chris
Old 06-11-2004 | 07:54 AM
993SP
Intermediate

Chris,

I would love to go, but I am saving for the OTGP in Nurburgring on early August, I will go with the Spain Porsche Club

I passed Le Mans to weeks ago returning from Hamburg in my 993, and gave a quick look for the first time to the circuit, it looks really extremely good...I envy you also......

regards

Quick Reply: Who will be in Le Mans this Weekend?