Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Rumble: first pictures

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2004, 04:59 PM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Like I said in the other thread, I am so very depressed that I missed this! I missed out big! so, whens the next event? and make it a good one!
~Eyal
Old 06-06-2004, 07:59 PM
Terry Adams
Rennlist Member
Veteran: Army

Received 945 Likes on 572 Posts

The NorCal group struggling to get there on time:

Nice to see you all again, and some for the first time.

Thanks to all who organized, especially Brian for saving food for the late comers, and leading us on that spirited drive from the winery to Hwy 1!
Old 06-06-2004, 08:18 PM
ON TIME
Pro

Rumble, Rumble, Rumble, what happen to the north? I would like to thank Brain for the food and Steve for organizing the Rumble. Steve And Carlos keep those great pictures coming. To all who attended the Rumble, it was a pleasure seeing old and new faces. I had a great time. Rumble, Rumble, when is the next Rumble. Maybe september or october? You know I will be ON TIME as always! Have a good day. ON TIME. PS. a mustang should never try to out run a twin turbo, after a rumble; Addison kick his butt !!!!!
Old 06-07-2004, 03:48 PM
Bradford
Rennlist Member

Received 30 Likes on 19 Posts

Steve,

Thank you for the photos and for all your efforts pulling this off! I had a great time and hope to do it again soon.

Scott

96' GR C4S
Old 06-07-2004, 08:47 PM
Dane k.
Instructor

Hey Steve....I don't want Dana... P---ed- off at me.The glacier white TT is his not mine...Heee Heee..Again..we had a BLAST
Old 06-07-2004, 09:38 PM
ca993twin
Nordschleife Master

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Dane & Dana,

Old geezers get a certain amount of latitude to screw up names. Sorry.

What fun... what a nice group of people. Not like porcupines at all!
Old 06-07-2004, 11:31 PM
MichaelM
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Well, this is the first time that I was able to get on the board since my return, and yes Dane, "Limpy" made it home just fine, just need a new rod, no biggie ( guess that sounds kinda funny, shifter rod is what I meant). Wow, lots of Rumble threads to comment on. I just want to say that I had a wonderful time meeting everybody and enjoyed the amazing atmosphere. I felt very welcomed by everybody, even being the rookie rennlister that I am. I really enjoyed the little detour that we went on before finally finding Biddle Park. Brian took me and three other cars, (can't seem to remember their names darnit!! ) on this extremely fun twisty road on the way out to Cambria after dropping Steve off at the 101, sorry Stevo. Everyone has very beautiful cars, and it was nice to see the different variety of options and personal additions to these amazing vehicles. Nickdtm, the wheels are Kinesis K19r's since you were wondering, and I also would like to know if anyone has any more photos of my car, since I didn't take any pictures myself. For all of the dinner party crew, thanks for the support with "Limpy" and hope to see you guys on the next get together. Renee really had a wonderful time with the whole event everybody, and she wants to do it again. I definitely want to at LEAST make this a Bi-Annual event. Cheers

Michael
Old 06-08-2004, 12:11 AM
Carreragal
Advanced

Michael M, Glad to hear you and Renee got home O.K. What a Great evening!! The company, food and surroundings were wonderful. I'm with you, another trip to meet up again with these fine folks would be great! Lots of good laughs too! No, I'm not talking about "Limpy" (he he) but those flames coming out of the back of your car were pretty entertaining as well. You really know how to make an impression! Thanks to the people who made this event happen. It was a pleasure to meet so many fine people and see such a beauitful group of cars. Terry, thanks for the open invite for the drive to the picnic. We really enjoyed it. To top this trip off, we got to follow a beauitful silver GT3 from Big Sir back to Monterey. A great time was had by all!!
Old 06-08-2004, 12:13 AM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 51 Likes on 11 Posts

Micheal the highlite of the eveing is when Renee pulled your limpy Rod out of the car at Moonstone beach bar and grill for everyone to see!! that was a hoot!
Old 06-08-2004, 12:18 AM
dbgaul
8th Gear

Steve and Dane
(A) Steve: Thanks for the good time and cool picture of my 'milk truck'... my truck looks half way decent in the shadow of that tree covered with the perfectly applied Malibu mist then followed by the 'light dusting' of strawberry fertilizer...and finally baked in the searing sun somewhere on a bridge in our beautiful central valley...
(B) Dane: I am never "pissed off" ... but I do like to 'Drain the Dragon" as often as possible...
Dana
P.S. Well maybe I can be "p-o'ed" once in a while (see the little "incident" I detailed on earlier "Wife" thread coming home Sunday after the Rumble...
Old 06-08-2004, 09:14 PM
Dane k.
Instructor

Hey Steve..Lets lighten-up on that OLD-GEEZER talk or we won"t get LIMPY and Renee to come out and play with us anymore..HEE HEE
Old 06-10-2004, 12:42 PM
ca993twin
Nordschleife Master

Can anybody identify the car in the second post on page 1? Free beer!
Old 06-10-2004, 02:10 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 51 Likes on 11 Posts

Its a german car!! where do I get my beer??!!
Old 06-10-2004, 10:14 PM
Alan Baylis
Advanced

Rometsch?
Old 06-11-2004, 12:03 AM
ca993twin
Nordschleife Master

Alan,

That's the name! I couldn't remember it, but I recognize it. I see you work for Kinesis... do you come out to some of the POC events? I owe you a beer.

Speaking of Kinesis, you guys took a bunch of pictures of my car in front of your display booth at Fontana. I just fpund them on your website. Looks great! Thanks.

Quick Reply: The Rumble: first pictures