993 Forum 1995-1998

C4 Cabriolet

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2001, 09:36 PM
std63
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question C4 Cabriolet

I am thinking of purchasing a 1996 or 1997 C4 Cabriolet. Can anyone tell me what they think of this car and what I should expect to pay for one with low miles in great condition. I live in New Jersey and would take all suggestions for good dealers in my area who you think can help. I have already visited High Marque Motors in Morristown. Any personal experiences with High Marque?
Thanks,
Scott
Old 06-18-2001, 09:41 PM
Carmen
Advanced

Scott,
Sent you an email..
Old 06-18-2001, 10:03 PM
Ran
Rennlist Member

From my experience a search as specific as yours needs to be widened - widening it is actually not so hard as quite a few have websites (with some, I just left my requirements). Depending on how far you are willing to travel in NJ, there are a few. In fact, in your position, I would go to Porsche's website, find all NJ or other bordering state sites. If you are open to non-dealers then try the online classifieds too.

I have heard some dealerships in NJ getting consistently good marks from people who post here and some dealerships who seem to get a mixed grade. No one seems uniformly and totally bad atleast as per the people who post about them. There are those that I would avoid but I am not sure that translates into them certainly being bad.

Some non-web savvy dealerships do not update their their inventory however.

First find your car, then check out dealership. Would tell you to do it the other way if you were ordering your car.

BEst of luck.

Quick Reply: C4 Cabriolet