Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Incredible San Diego Tech Session at....

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2004 | 07:54 PM
Martin S.
Rennlist Member

Smile Incredible San Diego Tech Session at....

Incredible San Diego Tech Session at Mirage International, San Diego. Below is the PCA announcement of a Tech Session to be held this Wedesday in San Diego @ Mirage International, Jae Lee's shop. If you don't know Jae, you have missed a treat. He is one of the most helpful and pleasant shop owners I have had the pleasure to know in 20 years of Porsche ownership.

Jae is a all PCA events and most POC events. He is an incredible "wrench" and would give you the shirt off of his back, if needed.

T E C H S E S S I O N:

Suspension is Everything

We've all heard the saying; now come learn how it's done. Jae Lee of Mirage International takes suspension tuning beyond the basics. Join Jae as he welcomes Carey Eisenlore, owner of E.R.P. Suspension Products and distributor of JRZ high-performance shocks. Jae and Carey will give you the key to unlock the mysteries of shock valving, modified suspension geometries, and bump steer. This is a serious look at optimizing suspensions for Porsche track performance that you won't want to miss.

Refreshments and door prizes will be provided.

When: April 21, 2004 at 7pm
Where: Mirage International
4905 Morena Blvd., Suite 1309
San Diego, CA 92117

Exit I-5 at Balboa Road
Balboa East to Morena Blvd North
Morena Blvd North until it dead - ends at Rose Canyon Business Park.
Enter the business park straight through the gate, and proceed all the way back until the first left turn.
Go over the bridge, down the hill, and Mirage is in the second building, number 4905, suite 1309

Old 04-21-2004 | 02:03 AM
Agro1
Banned

Thanks Martin - I'll probably see ya there
Old 04-21-2004 | 04:57 AM
Martin S.
Rennlist Member

Smile Tech session...

Luke (Agro1) and other San Diego Drivers...if you can attend, you'll definitely learn something new. If nothing else, you may have some of you assumptions about car handling challenged.

I have to attend a meeting in Las vegas to two (2) days of I'd be there for certain. Jae Lee is da man!
Old 04-21-2004 | 06:12 PM
touf
Pro

I'll be there.

Quick Reply: Incredible San Diego Tech Session at....