Sponsored by:

Gemballa Competition wheels

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2003, 12:10 AM
YellowC4S
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Gemballa Competition wheels

Where can I point Discount Tire? They need a distributor. I'm trying to decide between the SSr-GT3's or the Gemballa's.

Thanx in advance...
Old 01-30-2003, 03:12 AM
DixonC4S
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Kevin,

The GT3 SSR wheels are beautiful, don't get me wrong but the Gemballas are just as nice. Form also serves as function as well. The SSRs are super light. The Gemballa wheels are kinda heavy.

You may also want to look at BBS LMs or Cargraphic wheels.

If you like I can give you my contact to SP Engineering and get you an amazing deal on the LMs. I'll e-mail you privately on the price. The website is <a href="http://www.sp-power.com" target="_blank">www.sp-power.com</a> I used to buy A LOT of parts from them for my Single turbo Supra. I can call them to await your call and get you a great deal on LMs SSRs, but not Gemballas.

hope this helps
Old 01-30-2003, 07:36 AM
David in LA
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Didn't SP Engineering have a yellow TT featured in European Car a few years ago?

I purchased my Gemballas from By Design - speak to Matt, Daniel or Michael. I think now you can also get them from Wheel Enhancement as well, and you can always contact always Gemballa USA in Malibu for other distributors.

The SSRs are also quite nice and are only 1/2 to 2/3 the price of the Gemballas - I went for Gemballas as they had 11" that fit my narrowbody cab, SSRs don't. I also like Kinesis K58 and would probably get them next time around - you can get custom offsets, widths and colors, and also get a PCA discount for I think 15% or so.
Old 01-30-2003, 09:16 AM
John H. in DC Area
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

I purchased my Gemballas from Wheel Enhancement 11 months ago. Customer service and delivery were excellent.
Old 01-30-2003, 12:58 PM
DixonC4S
Banned

David you're correct they had their yellow Gemballa kited twin turbo on European Car Magazine. That is how I got in contact with them. When I purchased my 993 I remembered that magazine cover article and called them up.

They make some fast cars. Supras and RX7s

Quick Reply: Gemballa Competition wheels