CR-210 Radio Bluetooth Modification - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices

CR-210 Radio Bluetooth Modification

Old 02-11-2019, 01:34 PM
mike cap
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default CR-210 Radio Bluetooth Modification

I received some help here over the last few days about modifying my CR-210 using the Solisto Pro and Bluetooth modules to allow music from my Iphone over the CR-210 without the cable connection - which is what I have now.

Just for the heck of it I called Becker in NJ this morning to ask them if there was anything new available from them that they did to provide this BT function.

Ed Ebel said that they can now modify the CR-210 (all internal) to accept BT. He said that it's new in the last few months. Of course the radio would have to be shipped to them and the mod is a very reasonable $125.00. The BT input takes over the FM mode when activated.

Just thought I'd pass this along and also ask if anyone has had this done as yet and their reviews.

By the way the contact info for Becker in NJ is 201-773-0976

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: