Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

picked up bacon & pancake mix in tha' 993...

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2004, 04:35 PM
24FPS
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking picked up bacon & pancake mix in tha' 993...

man!:::::
i just made a quick trip to a new market in the area this mornin'... the trip includes a lengthy strip of highway with a few twisty ramps & side streets. just gotta say, for the record... this new market is my new fave!!!!--- actually the market is cool.... but the drive r o c k s !!!

top down gettin' back on the fwy, a newer "z" tried to take me on a on-ramp & my lil' cab just sounded so nice as we pulled away @ around 6k rpms.

even w/ all the talk of tt's... just gotta' say: i love my n.a. cab!!!!

btw: how many out there are perfectly happy w/ their n.a.????? just wondering

cheers!

ps- i'm lookin' forward to doing the soda run during the superbowl! funny how a car like this can make the little things so cooooooooool. huh?

Last edited by 24FPS; 01-31-2004 at 04:57 PM.
Old 01-31-2004, 05:36 PM
waybrig
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What I wouldn't give to take a top-down run to the grocery store right now. I'm half-heartedly considering trying to dig my way out of the driveway since the main roads here are relatively dry right now.

Considering being satisfied with a n/a, I'm perfectly satisfied after a year of ownership. I'd be satisfied with even less power, certainly a Boxster S and probably even a base Boxster. In some ways a lower powered car is more fun on public roads since you can push the car harder, run through the gears more, etc... The track is the only reason I would want more power. On public roads you can't really make much use of it unless you don't worry about the consequences.

So I for one don't have TT envy.
Old 01-31-2004, 06:04 PM
Livefreeandrive
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Why have a TT when you can have a 993 NA and THIS:

http://www.airplanelistings.com/View...?LN=260&IN=563
Old 01-31-2004, 06:33 PM
96P993
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I LOVE my N.A.!!! I couldnt be happier with it. I love RWD, I love my Narrowbody..Its mine, its in my garage and I LOVE IT...No TT envy over here
Old 02-01-2004, 12:23 AM
Howdy993
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

2nd what 96P993 just said -

I really like my na, nb, l-a-t- e 1998 cab (tip - no less!)

24FPS - The bank is 1/4th mile from the house. Took the long way this AM and enjoyed some of that 6K music as well! (sorry guys w/ snow).

This afternoon I used some of the 1 Grand Omega Glaze & Blitz Wax (no affiliation yadda yadda) and that stuff is awesome. I know a lot of folks on this list like Zaino (no 1st hand experience) but the 1Grand products are easy to use (hand applied) and made the car look wet.

Howard

Quick Reply: picked up bacon & pancake mix in tha' 993...