Sponsored by:

Perfect 993 C2S found

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2002, 11:58 AM
dmccart
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Perfect 993 C2S found

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped refer me to potential 993 cars for sale over the last two weeks. As it turns out, the perfect car is my 1997 guards red/black C2S. Several weeks ago, a former Rennlister, Ron S, referred me to a person who wanted to buy my car even though I was not actively selling mine. The potential buyer made me a great offer and I thought the extra money would put me at ease about selling the car and that I could in turn find another one to replace it. Finding super low mileage and highly optioned 993's for sale has become a lot more work than it used to be as it seems that the people with the really good cars do not want to sell theirs. Plus, chasing cars all over the country and spending $160 on pre-purchase inspections gets to be expensive after a while. To make a long story shorter, the potential buyer fell through, and as a result I still have my car.

I will be continuing in my search for low mileage 993's as I still want to buy at least one more car.

Quick Reply: Perfect 993 C2S found