Sponsored by:

Posting pics

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2004, 09:15 PM
993Brendan
Drifting

Received 60 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Posting pics

AS promised, I have lots of pics from taking delivery of my 993 this afternoon. However, the pics are too big to upload. Anyone know how to make a picture under 200KB? Thanks!

(By the way- the car is nothing short of awesome! I babied my M3, and this car is a year older and looks 10X better. It was exactly what I was looking for!
Old 01-13-2004, 10:30 PM
graham_mitchell
Banned

Received 443 Likes on 242 Posts

Photoshop will do it. If you don't have that (or a similar image manipulation product) you can email them to me. Contact me off list
Old 01-13-2004, 11:24 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Sure - let my servers do it for you......

Go here: http://gallery.rennlist.com/gallery/

Then - REGISTER for your account (Be SURE you click "Yes" at the question: You Agree to Acceptable Use as stated in the TOS..). Then Create a gallery - and start uploading... The server will resize and thumbnail for you....

Then - when you are set - you can paste the Image here - or just link to your New Rennlist Member Gallery.....

Now - it's ABOUT TIME you came back from the drive!!!

CONGRATS!!!!
Old 01-14-2004, 12:01 AM
csertich
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Brendan,

I think I posted once before that I did exactly as you have just done. Sold my 96 M3 that I had since new. 23k miles. Car was babied and maintained very well. The 993 is just so much more the right car for me.

Let me know if you find a good mechanic in Nashville. I might need to take a road trip sometime and have some mx done in your town. I'm not unhappy with my service here but it could be better.

Congratulations. Admittedly, I can tell between the mx costs and the mods, I will be spending more money on this car than the M3 but it's worth it to be able to drive the car, own the car and HEAR the car and stare at those 993 lines.

I was lucky, I found a 993 that was taken care of with the same passion and commitment that I applied to the care and feeding of the M3.

Have fun Brendan. I didn't really need to say that because you will!

chuck
Old 01-14-2004, 12:39 AM
993Brendan
Drifting

Received 60 Likes on 19 Posts

Thanks, Chuck. I remember you posting before. I loved my M3 to pieces, but I've always wanted a 993. When I saw that 993s were starting to sell for the same price I bought the M3 for 4 years ago, I knew it was time to change. I am really happy about my new car.

I know of alot of good Porsche guys in Nashville, but I think I've heard about some in Memphis. I'll get some names and pass them along to see if they are places you know about, but if not, come on up here!

Quick Reply: Posting pics