Pics of H. Haywood "Signature" C4S

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2004, 06:51 PM
jla3317
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics of H. Haywood "Signature" C4S

I am a novice at attaching digital photos so your patience is appreciated. Features of this MY 1998 Porsche C4S which I recently purchased are: Factory Turbo wing, Turbo S painted seat backs (red), racing style sport seats, sunroof, special sport chassis - rigidly tuned, carbon/aluminum e-brake and shifter, carbon/leather steering wheel, aluminum & chrome package: Pipes, door sill and instrument dials, Hi-Fi sound package with speakers, 5-cd changer-magazine style, motor sound package, Litronic headlights, aluminum pedals, and 18" light alloy wheels (Turbo twists). I also included a shot of the signature decal signed by Hurley Haywood, driven and approved by as #1175. (Brumos Porsche). Hope the pictures make it on this post. If not, I will try again later!
Attached Images  
Old 01-03-2004, 06:53 PM
jla3317
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry about the screw up. Hopefully this will have the other photos.

Help! How do I attach multiple photos to one post?
Attached Images  
Old 01-03-2004, 08:24 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 500 Likes on 321 Posts

Go to upload photos at the top right of the page, click through the pages and load your photos one at a time. You need to keep the Rennlist link after your photo loads, so store them in a document. Then, go to the "Post Reply"or "Post Topic" page and hit the IMG button to post your uploaded image. Keep on doing this until all of you photos have loaded.

Two more things: 1) your photos will be limited in size. You'll need to have an image management program to do it; 2) if you screw up you can always delete your post.

Quick Reply: Pics of H. Haywood "Signature" C4S