Sponsored by:

If You Make It To Daytona Look Us Up

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2002, 08:59 PM
Bill H. Ocala Fl.
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking If You Make It To Daytona Look Us Up

If you make it to the race on the 2nd of Feb. look me and John D up. We will be handing out the Rennlist member name badges at the Motor Home and would like to see each of you.

This will be a great weekend for all of us so please join us in supporting The Racers Group entries. This is the most sponsorship involvement Rennlist/Thalist or Suncoast has had in any one race, and we are fortunate enough to to be part of the Porsche Factory Backed team with a real chance to WIN the GT Class and even make the podium in a top 3 over all finish.

John D has done great things for all of us in the Porsche community through Rennlist and we at Suncoast want to do all we can to support him through this effort, and hope each of you will do so as well.

Here is a picture of our Suncoast/Thalist/Rennlist Motor Home which you will find in the Racing Paddock area Wednesday through the Race. weekend.
Old 01-24-2002, 12:18 PM
neunelf
Racer

Bill,
I'll be at the race, I'll definitley look up you and John D. I meet you briefly once before at the PCA club race at Rebelling recently.
And Bill, I am going to call the dealership today and see if I can buy a part if it's in stock. If it would be convenient if you could toss it in the RV and I'll pick it up that weekend.

Any other Rennlisters planning on being at the 24 hours?
Old 01-25-2002, 11:08 AM
David C
Intermediate

Yep.
A group from Tyler, Texas will be there. Motorhome is spot number 99 (midway down last straight befor re-entry onto high bank). Come by... refreshments flow.

Quick Reply: If You Make It To Daytona Look Us Up