993 Forum 1995-1998

Suspension Lowered - Pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2003, 06:07 PM
porscheralph
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 39 Likes on 14 Posts

Mike - The FPB is something I also have and recomend highly. While the roads are not "like billiard tables" here in NM, they are OK. I wanted to try the suspension at the normal ROW height before making the decision to go lower. After several months I am reasonably convinced that the extra 1" lower will not be a problem if I am careful. The link on the corner balance is a good one. I would check with other alignment shops in your area to talk to one who understands corner balance etc. Again I do recomend it. Happy motoring!
Old 12-21-2003, 10:48 PM
mike cap
Rennlist Member

Received 340 Likes on 238 Posts

Dan and Ralph,

I have one of Gert's FPB's and will install it myself. Dan, thanks for the corner balance link. I printed it off and will ask my shop about it tomorrow. Perhaps it was done as an SOP, but I will find out.
Old 12-21-2003, 11:13 PM
fluid15
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 50 Likes on 34 Posts

Mike - your car looks outstanding. I just had my new struts/springs installed and picked up my car yesterday (along with new top) so I'm as excited as you. I'll post with pics when I get a chance to take pictures ... too busy doin' the Christmas shopping with my wife ... Looks Great!

Quick Reply: Suspension Lowered - Pics