Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Silver Crests, center caps and stuff......

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2003, 07:44 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Silver Crests, center caps and stuff......

OK - here we go... I think I'm set for now for several of the products you've been asking for - Silver Hood Crests, Center Caps, polished lug nuts, etc... However - I'll be adding to the list of products as I get more samples in from Ralph - so if you don't see something - please let me know!

Rennlist Direct Parts Page.....

A couple of notes.. I do NOT (but may, someday ) carry inventory. So, please understand that when you place an order, it will take me a few days to get it in - and then a day or two to turn your order around.

Also - the Order Form is your commitment to us, that you want to buy these products - so if you order it, know we will do our best to get it out to you as soon as possible. When your order is ready to ship - either Jen or I will e-mail you a link for secure CC processing, or we'll tell you how to FAX an order in - or you can call me. Instructions will be in the follow-up letter when your product is ready to ship....

Finally - the pricing is fairly straight forward. If you are a Rennlist Member - prices are discounted substantially. If you are not a Rennlist Member, I still think the pricing is market competitive, but if it's not - I'd like to know. No, for Non-members, I don't think we have to be the "lowest price" out there, but I would like to remain competitive.

Any and all feedback would be great - as this is the first time we have tried anything like this... If it's successful for us - then we'd entertain the idea of expanding the current accessories product set a bit through some of the Rennlist Sponsors....

My thanks for your patience support and comments!!!!
Old 12-18-2003, 10:25 PM
ApexL8
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Best of luck with this venture John.
Old 12-18-2003, 11:20 PM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

John,
Great stuff!
excellent prices!
Old 12-18-2003, 11:31 PM
Pete K
Pro

Looking very good, almost wishing that my center caps would get lost so I can get some new ones.

Pete
Old 12-18-2003, 11:56 PM
John D.
Banned

Originally posted by Pete K
.....almost wishing that my center caps would get lost so I can get some new ones......
Hmmm- you live in Vegas, right? I think I can arrange your losing them..

Seriously - my thanks for your comments back..! It's an interesting venture for Jen and I, as frankly - we've never even considered doing something like this before, until the post in this Forum about the Silver Crests - and at the same time, I got an e-mail from Ralph asking if we'd be interested in giving it a try...

I know there need to be some more products on that page, but this is a "toe in the water" for us - so our thanks for your support and comments!
Old 12-19-2003, 12:55 AM
phatbut
Racer

John, would the center caps fit 'flushed' with the standard 18" turbo twists? Would you happen to have any pic with the center caps mounted?
Old 12-19-2003, 03:50 AM
poorb0yw
Addict
Rennlist Member

Hi John,

Looks good. However the "Soft Socket" doesn't appear when I go to the page even though it is listed off to the side. Just thought I'd point it out in case its supposed to be up and not just something you didn't get around to yet.
Old 12-19-2003, 10:02 AM
fluid15

Received 51 Likes on 35 Posts

Best of Luck to you and Jen. Where are you officially posting your link, other than this thread?
Old 12-19-2003, 11:31 AM
Norske
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks John, just ordered the jack pad.
Old 12-19-2003, 10:02 PM
John D.
Banned

Hey Sinfulsteve..!

My thanks!! You should get an e-mail confirming your order in a bit....

Also - fluid15, I'll be posting this to the other Forums in a bit.. However - in my LIFO Inventory control - it will be first come-first served..

Thanks to all for your support and well-wishes..!!!!
Old 12-20-2003, 11:18 AM
John D.
Banned

Hey phatbut..!

Sorry about that - I missed your question from earlier.... Sure - I'll take some pics of the various caps mounted to factory wheels - and post them in a bit... However, since I don't have a set of 18" turbo twists, you can send me yours??? (Hey - it's worth a try ).....

Seriously - let me snap some in a bit and post them for you....

Also - my thanks for everyones support in this - and for the folks that have placed an order, you should be getting an e-mail later today just confirming your order was placed....
Old 12-20-2003, 01:06 PM
John D.
Banned

OK - after spending some time in the garage - here are the "wheel center" examples fit to a 964 flat-face silver wheel. I really wish I had a set of chrome wheels to show the chrome centers!! Anyway - pop over here:

https://rennlist.com/direct/
and select Center Fit Examples from the left hand menu, or scroll to the bottom of the page.....

Best to you - and let me know if you need any other close-up photos, OK???
Old 12-20-2003, 01:14 PM
Randy M
Drifting

Received 725 Likes on 335 Posts

John, I ordered mine yesterday and your form asked for my rennlist #. I cant find it anywhere. I want to make sure I am ordering the right application for my wheels. Silver crests on silver hub. By the way is Porsche actually producing and applying the silver badges for their new models?
Old 12-20-2003, 01:48 PM
John D.
Banned

Hey Randy...!

Don't you worry about your Rennlist Number - as I saw your order come through, and added it for Jen when she tabulates the replies... Also - you'll get a note with what you ordered, and if you need to "change" anything - just pop Jen or I an e-mail - and we'll get you set...

As you know - for the Crests, on some of the models, Ralph told me they have in the past, and will on some special editions in the future.. I'll try to find out more for you and post back - but it will probably be on Monday for that info...

Have a great weekend - and thanks!
Old 12-21-2003, 01:49 PM
ApexL8
Burning Brakes

John D,
I'm sure you would have caught it shortly, but there is a slight error on your "Rennlist Direct" page. Under the "Locking Center Caps" section, the third picture (Gold Crest with Chrome Center Cap) links to:

http://gallery.rennlist.com/albums/a.../no_turn_3.jpg

instead of a larger version of the same picture.

I know, I know, always looking for fault, it is a dreadful personality flaw, but I'm learning to live with it.

Cheers,

Quick Reply: Silver Crests, center caps and stuff......