Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ABSTINENCE. the longest time away from your girl? (or guy)

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2003, 07:22 PM
24FPS
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey chris-97c2s ----->

what kind of wheels do you have on your car??? the rears look super agressive! (in your avatar)
can't imagine a repair could take so long... 3mos. maybe but close to 8?! --so now that it's back, did you take her out for a good first run???

& csertich/prisoner #13----> i'm throwing my stock-jack in the trash... as soon as i can! (thx for reminding me i still had it)

cheers.
Old 12-15-2003, 08:34 AM
Miraculix
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've had my car since August and been having electrical problems with it since the 2'nd day I owned it. The car stops and wont start for a couple of minutes every now and then.
It's been in and out of service at the dealer the whole summer and now about 6-7 weeks ago I left it at another mechanic about 500 kilometers away from me since he's supposed to be the best Porsche mechanic in Sweden.

It keeps me awake every night wondering what will happend to my baby and if the guy will be able to fix what's wrong with it when even Porsche center couldn't find anything! I've written several threads about this and recived loads of replies but nothing that worked.

We've got snow here now and I wouldn't drive her anyway but it hurts me to be so far away from her. Not beeing able to sit in it or to do all the things I've got planned for the winter.

I just want this nightmare to stop and take my baby home to the garage where she belongs!

Quick Reply: ABSTINENCE. the longest time away from your girl? (or guy)