993 Forum 1995-1998

Good Guy Alert! secretcollector

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2017, 10:08 PM
PurpleEnemy
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Good Guy Alert! secretcollector

I just wanted to highlight my views on a Rennlist member I have recently had the pleasure of getting to know and want to relay the fact secretcollector is a truly genuine guy.
We had no previous knowledge of each other, but he extended his trust in someone on his word.
In our world of today, mistrust and mistreatment of people is rife - and for good reason - so I am so happy to find there are still people like me who remain faithful and hopeful.

The reason for my post is two-fold, firstly celebrate and share a good guy story and secondly to give assurance from my personal experience that if you are ever lucky enough to have any kind of dealings with secretcollector you should have faith in the fact you will have a no reason to have a similar perception of the upstanding character of our fellow Porsche brother.

Now I know him, I shall always be there for him ready to help in any way I can.
Old 09-27-2017, 11:41 PM
serval
Racer

Received 43 Likes on 25 Posts

While I applaud the intent to bring forward to the community's attention the laudable actions of a fellow member, I have to admit I could not follow your post nor was I able to deduce the reason for the praise or indeed the very story you are actually sharing. In short, I want to be happy for and with you, but not sure why
Old 09-28-2017, 10:35 AM
x50type
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So what happened?
Inquiring minds want to know.............................
Old 09-28-2017, 10:35 AM
Tlaloc75
Three Wheelin'

Received 147 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by serval
While I applaud the intent to bring forward to the community's attention the laudable actions of a fellow member, I have to admit I could not follow your post nor was I able to deduce the reason for the praise or indeed the very story you are actually sharing. In short, I want to be happy for and with you, but not sure why
I must admit that I am both impressed and astonished that such trust and forbearance was given to one with a name such as PurpleEnemy. The SecretCollector must truly be a man among men.
Old 09-28-2017, 11:26 AM
Allen
Three Wheelin'

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by serval
...this...
Old 09-28-2017, 11:57 AM
Mr.Woolery
Burning Brakes

Received 138 Likes on 73 Posts

Cool story bro! A solid 5/7

Quick Reply: Good Guy Alert! secretcollector