AUDIO: CR210 aux input for iPod?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2003, 04:24 PM
ed devinney
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 66 Likes on 44 Posts

Dension looks interesting, but:
"We apologize, but there is no current support for Pioneer, JVC, Clarion, Becker or Alpine AI-net aftermarket and OEM head units by Saab, Volvo and fiber optic D2B, or MOST (Mercedes, Porsche, 04+ BMW 5 series / 02+ 7 series) systems."
Old 12-05-2003, 05:23 PM
TwinsPop
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thanks

Thanks for the pointers guys.

Steve -- I lurk on the 993tt board mostly. I find the less I interact, the less I end up spending on new mods. :-) Must... resist... So far I've only replaced the suspension with RoW, tail lights with Euro's, and shifter/ebrake with '02 models. K24's and rock chip repairs on the hood and bumper (complete front end repaint? Euro bumper?) are next, but I'm in the middle of starting a new business, so I've got other priorities for now.

A meeting sounds great. Breakfast then off to Mulholland and friends?

I hooked up with Scott just after I got my ride back in Sept '02. He was kind enough to let me pilot his baby. Sweet! Well sorted car.

jon
Old 12-28-2003, 12:04 AM
Carrera Mike
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Re: try this FM transmitter

Originally posted by Novice
This is the best FM transmitter (btw I am an amateur radio operator with Advanced license -.-. --.- )

http://www.ccrane.com/fm-transmitter.asp
With digital frequency lock and a decent signal strength there is a good chance that it will not pick up broadcast signal if place right next to the antenna.
Novice, I like this unit that you showed above. I'm a ham radio operator myself(KE6BQW), and I think thats a reliable transmitter for FM transfer.
Mike

Quick Reply: AUDIO: CR210 aux input for iPod?