Sponsored by:

Rear Emblem

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2003, 06:25 PM
Cy
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Chris,

The process you mention does sound interesting. I was looking to do something similar, but likely not quite as permanent . . . at least initially. As the hole I'm working with is so small, I figured if I built something up from the inside such that it was flush with the external surface and then dabbed it with a little touch up paint it wouldn't be overly noticable . . . at worst it would look like a stone chip, but more than likely it wouldn't be noticable unless you were looking for it or were very close.

The holes you're talking about filling are quite a bit larger. Are you have the patches professionally sprayed?

Also, I agree it would be nice to see some pics without the spray nozzles. Please post when you have some.

24FPS . . . you could also go with a race-style hood that doesn't have the center indentation for the air vent.

Thanks guys!
Old 12-01-2003, 07:27 PM
96P993
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im actually having the entire hood, Euro front bumper and the, front fenders painted..I saw her yesterday and she looked amazing..I was shocked at how well they matched the paint...She should be back this week. I will post plenty of pics when I get her back..

Quick Reply: Rear Emblem