Anyone in the Monterey (Laguna Seca)...

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2003 | 05:04 PM
chris walrod
Guru
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Post Anyone in the Monterey (Laguna Seca)...

area for the CART race? You are invited to stop by our trailer and say 'hi'. If you want to get out of the sun and/or need something to drink, your welcome to stop by.

It is the Swift Engineering trailer, grey in color. We are next to all of the Ford Cosworth trailers in the paddock.

Same invite for all planning on attending the race in Portland next weekend for the GI Joes 200, or something like that.
Old 06-12-2003 | 09:08 PM
Pete K
Pro

Chris, tenative plan right now is to buzz down to Portland for the day on sunday. If we do I will stop by adn say hi.

Pete
Old 06-12-2003 | 10:26 PM
Steve Weiner-Rennsport Systems
RL Technical Advisor

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by chris walrod:
<strong>area for the CART race? You are invited to stop by our trailer and say 'hi'. If you want to get out of the sun and/or need something to drink, your welcome to stop by.

It is the Swift Engineering trailer, grey in color. We are next to all of the Ford Cosworth trailers in the paddock.

Same invite for all planning on attending the race in Portland next weekend for the GI Joes 200, or something like that.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Hi Chris:

Since I usually get to the local CART races, I'll stop by and say hi.

Quick Reply: Anyone in the Monterey (Laguna Seca)...