Sponsored by:

Official waiting room for those with a new 992 on order - Version 2.0

Search this Thread

Old Today, 12:10 AM
MAXFPS
Advanced

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Butzi
TYD is more than a week off for my Macan GTS. It shows the ship, Sumire Leader (9933999), as passing Puerto Rico when it is in fact off the coast of Puerto Vallarta heading to Cabo, as MAXFPS mentioned.
https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais...842628/zoom:10
https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais...oogle_vignette
Track Your Dream shows a ship location for you? (a week late or not)
Even though we're on the same ship, my TYD on both mobile and desktop's last update was 7/24 saying "Left the German Port", and that's it. The black line showing route went solid black from Emden to Benecia with 4,884 miles to destination the day it got on the boat, which has never changed. I also have no date range estimates on the mobile app. ETA of the Sumire Leader to Benecia is August "20-24th" according to a helpful poster with a subscription to the vessel tracker. How many Porshes does one order on the regular to want a subscription to that, eh!?
Old Today, 12:22 AM
Butzi
Rennlist Member

Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by MAXFPS
Track Your Dream shows a ship location for you? (a week late or not)
Even though we're on the same ship, my TYD on both mobile and desktop's last update was 7/24 saying "Left the German Port", and that's it. The black line showing route went solid black from Emden to Benecia with 4,884 miles to destination the day it got on the boat, which has never changed. I also have no date range estimates on the mobile app. ETA of the Sumire Leader to Benecia is August "20-24th" according to a helpful poster with a subscription to the vessel tracker. How many Porshes does one order on the regular to want a subscription to that, eh!?
Ha. They must be in the industry. I considered reaching out to a high school friend whose family is in the automotive shipping business for some info, but it is "just" a Macan
Here's a screenshot of my iPhone TYD. As we know, Sumire Leader is chugging up the Mexican coast already. I was a bit panicked since Tropical Storm Ernesto was heading towards Puerto Rico.

Last edited by Butzi; Today at 01:00 AM.
The following users liked this post:
MAXFPS (Today)

Quick Reply: Official waiting room for those with a new 992 on order - Version 2.0