992.2 GTS optional PASM

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2024, 04:59 PM
Xsulai
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default 992.2 GTS optional PASM

Hello

I was excited for the 4S but unfortunately only GTS available at launch and the sport PASM is a deal breaker for me BUT what I noticed in the UK configurator is that there is an option to change it

Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)

Electronically variable active damping system with two manually selectable modes ('Normal' and 'Sport').
NOTE: On 911 GTS models, PASM replaces the GTS-specific PASM sports chassis with 10 mm lowering and rear helper springs.

Does that mean the suspension will be similar to the base 992?

Last edited by Xsulai; 05-28-2024 at 05:23 PM.
Old 05-28-2024, 05:05 PM
alaris
Instructor

Received 153 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by Xsulai
Hello

I was excited for the 4S but unfortunately the sport PASM is a deal breaker for me BUT what I noticed in the UK configurator is that there is an option to change it

Electronically variable active damping system with two manually selectable modes ('Normal' and 'Sport').
NOTE: On 911 GTS models, PASM replaces the GTS-specific PASM sports chassis with 10 mm lowering and rear helper springs.

It means the same as before, you can option the GTS to have the softer, non-lowered, non-GTS suspension if you want.
Old 05-28-2024, 05:11 PM
user 999993337
Banned

Received 179 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by Xsulai
Hello

I was excited for the 4S but unfortunately the sport PASM is a deal breaker for me BUT what I noticed in the UK configurator is that there is an option to change it

If you select this option you are removing the 10mm lowering and the helper springs. (These helper springs are the same as the TTS)