Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2024, 10:51 AM
SunjesterBOC
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porsche App Update

All,

Newbie here, so pardons in advance.

My question is, if I use a non dealer for maintenance, will the Porsche app show the new service dates/mileage or is that only done thru the dealer? The shop does submit/log the work on Carfax. I've been using this shop for 15 years on my Cayman S and 968. This is for my 992 C4S.

Also, is there any way to disable the upshift arrow next to the engaged gear (the arrow comes on about 2k RPM)? I've watched alot of videos and just don't see it. But the majority are for PDK's. I've went thru the PCM with no joy.

Thanks,

Service screenshot
Old 05-25-2024, 01:21 AM
njsimons13
Intermediate

Received 48 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by SunjesterBOC
All,

Newbie here, so pardons in advance.

My question is, if I use a non dealer for maintenance, will the Porsche app show the new service dates/mileage or is that only done thru the dealer? The shop does submit/log the work on Carfax. I've been using this shop for 15 years on my Cayman S and 968. This is for my 992 C4S.

Also, is there any way to disable the upshift arrow next to the engaged gear (the arrow comes on about 2k RPM)? I've watched alot of videos and just don't see it. But the majority are for PDK's. I've went thru the PCM with no joy.

Thanks,

Service screenshot
Once the shop you’re going to resets the maintenance information the app will display that. Service doesn’t have to be done at the dealer.

Quick Reply: Porsche App Update