Sponsored by:

Targa 4S allocation

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2024, 11:44 AM
dsyeggy
AutoX

Received 32 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Targa 4S allocation

Ive been told that I have an allocation for a Targa 4s that will lock on April 10th with a delivery by mid to late July. Does that timeline sound correct?

Code is PRJWNTD9

Thoughts on Agate Grey? Color is the only thing Im really going back and forth on. My current car is Jet black so that is an option and Im kind of liking the GT silver as well.
Old 03-26-2024, 11:51 AM
PSPorsche
Burning Brakes

Received 428 Likes on 256 Posts

Originally Posted by dsyeggy
Ive been told that I have an allocation for a Targa 4s that will lock on April 10th with a delivery by mid to late July. Does that timeline sound correct?
Congratulations!

Heads up…

Be sure to make your choices quickly and give them to your SA asap.
Often, manufacturing starts before your freeze date, and Porsche retroactively moves your freeze date into the past.

If this happens, you won’t have a chance to change your build, so make sure you are sure about your choices.
The following users liked this post:
incoming992s (03-26-2024)
Old 03-26-2024, 11:52 AM
WellDressedCar
Racer

Received 118 Likes on 61 Posts

Shipping to the US? Which coast are you on? 'Cause this just happened....https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...apse-maryland/

Good luck with these new port delays (for Mid-Atlantic at least) on top of the chip issue holding up production....and I thought waiting an extra 3 weeks during Covid for my car sucked....feel for you all.
Old 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
dsyeggy
AutoX

Originally Posted by PSPorsche
Congratulations!

Heads up…

Be sure to make your choices quickly and give them to your SA asap.
Often, manufacturing starts before your freeze date, and Porsche retroactively moves your freeze date into the past.

If this happens, you won’t have a chance to change your build, so make sure you are sure about your choices.
Yes he did mention that. Color is the only thing Im unsure about at this point. trying to wrap it up this week.
Old 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
dsyeggy
AutoX

Originally Posted by WellDressedCar
Shipping to the US? Which coast are you on? 'Cause this just happened....https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...apse-maryland/

Good luck with these new port delays (for Mid-Atlantic at least) on top of the chip issue holding up production....and I thought waiting an extra 3 weeks during Covid for my car sucked....feel for you all.
West Coast.
Old 03-26-2024, 01:05 PM
Uvo
5th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dsyeggy

Code is PRJWNTD9

Thoughts on Agate Grey? Color is the only thing Im really going back and forth on. My current car is Jet black so that is an option and Im kind of liking the GT silver as well.
Congratulations on allocation!
Will not comment on combinations of colors, we are all different with different taste. Since u kind a like GT silver also, did you try GT silver with red roof? Sexy.
Old 03-26-2024, 01:49 PM
dudeoverthere
Burning Brakes

Received 670 Likes on 315 Posts

i really like my agate grey 4S. the color flies under the radar (perfect for a normal 91) and it hides dirt pretty well. on my 3rd grey 911.
The following users liked this post:
dsyeggy (03-26-2024)
Old 03-26-2024, 01:56 PM
ENCT
Rennlist Member

Received 363 Likes on 187 Posts

Originally Posted by WellDressedCar

I am pretty sure Porsche unloads at Sparrows Point which is before this bridge. Hopefully they can still get cars into that port. I am waiting on a Cayenne.

Quick Reply: Targa 4S allocation