Sponsored by:

3rd parties that take Premier Tire and Wheel coverage

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2024, 03:01 PM
drum19go
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3rd parties that take Premier Tire and Wheel coverage

Howdy all, upgraded from the 991.2 Targa to a 992 Targa. Upon arrival the rear right tire was low on air. Filled it a couple of times, it appears to have a slow leak.

Having the Tire and Wheel coverage is great, getting into a dealer for service in South Florida is a different story. Does anyone have experience using this coverage at a standard tire shop? The dealer I bought the car from says there are 3rd party shops and chains that accept it, but I can't find any listing of who takes it.

Obviously it's not ideal to go outside a dealer for dealer warranty coverage, but it's a tire....

Appreciate your guidance. BTW the dealer I bought this from is up north so they're no able to help out at all. Thanks.
Old 01-30-2024, 03:18 PM
Highline-Autos.com
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 514 Likes on 375 Posts

In your Wheel and Tire coverage paperwork, does it list a third party company who the coverage is actually through?

Official RECARO Automotive Retailer: www.highline-autos.com/product-category/recaro/

Highline Autos Magazine - Volume XXI, Issue 03 https://bit.ly/3wTsNzM

Old 01-30-2024, 08:40 PM
malba2366
Three Wheelin'

Received 753 Likes on 426 Posts

Originally Posted by drum19go
Howdy all, upgraded from the 991.2 Targa to a 992 Targa. Upon arrival the rear right tire was low on air. Filled it a couple of times, it appears to have a slow leak.

Having the Tire and Wheel coverage is great, getting into a dealer for service in South Florida is a different story. Does anyone have experience using this coverage at a standard tire shop? The dealer I bought the car from says there are 3rd party shops and chains that accept it, but I can't find any listing of who takes it.

Obviously it's not ideal to go outside a dealer for dealer warranty coverage, but it's a tire....

Appreciate your guidance. BTW the dealer I bought this from is up north so they're no able to help out at all. Thanks.
If you tell them you have a tire that is losing air, most dealers will get you in relatively quickly.
Old 01-30-2024, 09:33 PM
weberlukas74
Advanced

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by drum19go

So, based on what I've been through, some regular tire shops usually take the Premier Tire and Wheel coverage. You could try hitting up places like XYZ Tire or ABC Auto Care – they often work with third-party warranty folks. I get it, dealer service is super convenient, especially for warranty stuff. But for a simple tire problem, you might score a solid fix outside the dealership network.

Quick Reply: 3rd parties that take Premier Tire and Wheel coverage