A few configurator questions

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2023, 02:05 PM
yrralis1
Burning Brakes

Received 758 Likes on 329 Posts
Default A few configurator questions

I have been helping a friend spec a base car . I have noticed the following :

1) Premium Package can not be selected . In fact I tried it with other model trims as well . A message pops up saying it cant be selected at this time . When he individually ticked each item of the package it worked . Anyone know why ? Is Porsche trying to unbundle what was once a bundled package ? It costs more individually . Is there a shortage or stop sale on anything on the package ?

2) PCCB - PCCB is available on a Base car but not on a Carrera T ? Why not on the T ?
Old 12-03-2023, 02:30 PM
Shogunade
Rennlist Member

Received 2,007 Likes on 1,129 Posts

Originally Posted by yrralis1
I have been helping a friend spec a base car . I have noticed the following :

1) Premium Package can not be selected . In fact I tried it with other model trims as well . A message pops up saying it cant be selected at this time . When he individually ticked each item of the package it worked . Anyone know why ? Is Porsche trying to unbundle what was once a bundled package ? It costs more individually . Is there a shortage or stop sale on anything on the package ?

2) PCCB - PCCB is available on a Base car but not on a Carrera T ? Why not on the T ?
1. Same with sport package. We, or atleast I, believe this is just a glitch on configurator as someone posted their SA was able to push PP no problem onto their order.

2. 🤷‍♂️ There was a stoppage on PCCB for a while. Maybe they're reintroducing it to designated models in stages as more become available?
Old 12-03-2023, 03:32 PM
yrralis1
Burning Brakes

Received 758 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by Shogunade
1. Same with sport package. We, or atleast I, believe this is just a glitch on configurator as someone posted their SA was able to push PP no problem onto their order.

2. 🤷‍♂️ There was a stoppage on PCCB for a while. Maybe they're reintroducing it to designated models in stages as more become available?
Did putting PP on the order change any of the schedule dates ?

In my case I ordered two cars since all the madness . The first (my 992 GTS ) had no issues with parts (including PCCB ) . The second was a Macan GTS and there was a Bose stop sale . I submitted my build and Porsche took it off even though it remained on the configurator . We tried to ad it back and it pushed the date out 5 months . I thus abandoned it and tried Burmester and that went through .
Old 12-03-2023, 05:01 PM
Piran
Intermediate

Received 66 Likes on 14 Posts

Premium and pccb didn't delay my build I submitted and updated recently (April finish)
The following users liked this post:
yrralis1 (12-03-2023)

Quick Reply: A few configurator questions