Notices
992 2019-Present The Forum for the Non-Turbo 911
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Should I put a deposit right now for 992.1?

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2023, 09:23 AM
Drew46
Three Wheelin'

Received 1,656 Likes on 783 Posts

Originally Posted by Richard_Wallace
Dark Olive Metallic! With the Black/Conac heritage interior. I would post the build, but I had to do this one the old fashioned way - as PTS is not available on the US configurator. So I did a non-PTS build on the config with everything but the PTS color and they used that. I am also assuming I will not immediately get TYD status updates either. So my dealer has sent me screen shots thus far to confirm the final build, and the current status V110.

I don't even want to say what this one is MSRP'd at. But this one is a keep forever type build...
That should be spectacular!
Old 11-17-2023, 08:19 AM
Richard_Wallace
Rennlist Member

Received 1,740 Likes on 776 Posts

Originally Posted by Drew46
That should be spectacular!
My status went from V110 to V180 to V200/210 in 3 days, I am locked and loaded for the build.

Expected completion/arrival at dealer 4/23.. Much earlier than I expected. But I like the timing - trade my current targa during the winter, and get the new one for the spring. Hopefully works out that way. (last couple have been a bit late) but April or May would be great!

Even though I could not actually spec my car online (due to the lack of PTS being an option on the config). I am getting TYD status and updates, which is cool.
Old 11-17-2023, 06:08 PM
chachamaru
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Richard_Wallace
My status went from V110 to V180 to V200/210 in 3 days, I am locked and loaded for the build.

Expected completion/arrival at dealer 4/23.. Much earlier than I expected. But I like the timing - trade my current targa during the winter, and get the new one for the spring. Hopefully works out that way. (last couple have been a bit late) but April or May would be great!

Even though I could not actually spec my car online (due to the lack of PTS being an option on the config). I am getting TYD status and updates, which is cool.
Hi, I just got the link for TYD and the expected data June 13. In the webpage, I could not find the V codes, is the code only attainable from the dealer?
My PTS color also is not showing on the car instead a black 911 is there, is it same as your PTS order?
Old 11-17-2023, 08:02 PM
Richard_Wallace
Rennlist Member

Received 1,740 Likes on 776 Posts

Originally Posted by chachamaru
Hi, I just got the link for TYD and the expected data June 13. In the webpage, I could not find the V codes, is the code only attainable from the dealer?
My PTS color also is not showing on the car instead a black 911 is there, is it same as your PTS order?
if you are at step one you are at V200. Your dealer can confirm status.

it will show up black or potentially greyed out in your status page. And also if on your PC and you scroll down to see your current configuration options you will not see PTS. But should see all other selections.

Quick Reply: Should I put a deposit right now for 992.1?