Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche app “Limited View”

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2023 | 12:46 PM
German1967
Pro

Default Porsche app “Limited View”

Just got a software update to the colored PCM icons. Ever since I cannot see trip and consumption details in the Porsche app on the phone.
I get the following message.

Privacy Mode is deactivated in PCM. What am I missing to change to get the detailed data back?
Old 12-04-2023 | 05:50 PM
elvar
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by German1967
Just got a software update to the colored PCM icons. Ever since I cannot see trip and consumption details in the Porsche app on the phone.
I get the following message.

Privacy Mode is deactivated in PCM. What am I missing to change to get the detailed data back?
I'm having the same issue. I finally got the Remote functionality working after a kind Rennlist user shared the fix which was to log in again with the same account. Unfortunately Limited View is still stuck despite having turned privacy mode off. I have to be honest, with how buggy the Porsche PCM & mobile app are it makes me really appreciate the seamless functionality of the Tesla mobile app.

I hope you are able to find a solution.

Cheers,
The following users liked this post:
MontBlanc911 (12-04-2023)
Old 12-04-2023 | 11:03 PM
MontBlanc911
Pro

Originally Posted by elvar
I'm having the same issue. I finally got the Remote functionality working after a kind Rennlist user shared the fix which was to log in again with the same account. Unfortunately Limited View is still stuck despite having turned privacy mode off. I have to be honest, with how buggy the Porsche PCM & mobile app are it makes me really appreciate the seamless functionality of the Tesla mobile app.

I hope you are able to find a solution.

Cheers,
you need to go in the pcm and deactivate privacy mode.
Old 12-04-2023 | 11:45 PM
elvar
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by MontBlanc911
you need to go in the pcm and deactivate privacy mode.
It is set to "inactive". I have tried turning it on and then back off a number of times with varying degrees of delay in between to no avail. It just seems stuck on.
Old 12-05-2023 | 12:20 AM
jtsrenn
Instructor

[QUOTE=elvar;19149286]It is set to "inactive". I have tried turning it on and then back off a number of times with varying degrees of delay in between to no avail. It just seems stuck on.[/QUOTEI
I've had this happen a few times. Rebooting my phone (Android) has fixed it for me.

Quick Reply: Porsche app “Limited View”