2021 C4S Build

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2023, 04:26 PM
Vladimir Maslach
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2021 C4S Build

Finally the day came!
After going trough many different sport cars last 10 years or so, I finally bought my first Porsche. It is not Turbo S or GT3 but 992 C4S in almost prefect spec imo. I say almost because i am not a fan of GT silver and I hate red accents on the exterior, but all that is easily fixable with a wrap. I always have 2 sets of wheels on my 4 wheel drive cars anyways, so wheels were not important because I knew I will get another set for summer/performance tires and keep OEM wheels for winter tires. Only thing I would love to have and I don't, are PCCB! I guess I will upgrade that down the road.

One thing I did, but forgot to take pics before and after was painting calipers black, they came red. That was done by @crowncustomschicago . Some of you may be wondering why I did that? Trust me, with the wrap and wheels I have in mind, red would not look right.
Next thing I did was taking off full front ppf and red stripe, preparing it for a wrap.

Look how much cleaner it looks now!
I have new, black mirror arms in my trunk and carbon fiber mirror housings on order, so mirrors will be matching a car wrap but will be carbon soon..
While the car is being wrapped, I will be ordering some performance parts and need some advice.
I plan only bolt on upgrades:
1. CAI (should I go with BMC filter or do88 cold air kit? do88 looks amazing just not sure how much better air flow does it get? I couldn't find anyone who has experience with it)
2. CFS or do88 intercooler? do88 again has more complete kit with carbon fiber air ducts and hoses, anyone has experience with it?
3. IPD od do88 plenum? Is there any difference?
4. Kline Headers
5. Kline catless linkpipes
6. TUNE?!?!?! ByDesign, M-Engeneering or ES Motor? Or any other suggestion
7. Big Brake Kit ??? Is there any option other then AP Racing?

Any advice is welcome.

Quick Reply: 2021 C4S Build