Sponsored by:

Adventures in PCM 6.0

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2022, 08:46 AM
ohniner
Rennlist Member

Received 277 Likes on 134 Posts
Default Adventures in PCM 6.0

I consider myself lucky as my PCM gremlins have been few and far between such as yesterday my Apple car play simply would not load even though both phone and PCM said we were connected. Twenty minutes later upon restart all back to normal, reason? No clue.
the one continuing issue is getting either Sirius/XM or Pandora to upon start up. Just have to keep pushing buttons sometimes same ones several times to connect. Once in a while it’s just there upon start up with no consistency or relevance to what was playing when car turned off.
im desperate for an answer.
Old 05-19-2022, 09:04 AM
OliverK68
Burning Brakes

Received 385 Likes on 223 Posts

Originally Posted by ohniner
I consider myself lucky as my PCM gremlins have been few and far between such as yesterday my Apple car play simply would not load even though both phone and PCM said we were connected. Twenty minutes later upon restart all back to normal, reason? No clue.
the one continuing issue is getting either Sirius/XM or Pandora to upon start up. Just have to keep pushing buttons sometimes same ones several times to connect. Once in a while it’s just there upon start up with no consistency or relevance to what was playing when car turned off.
im desperate for an answer.
You can be connected to BT or to Carplay, but not both. In device manager, if the BT symbol is displayed in green, you are connected to BT. Tap on the carplay symbol to connect to Carplay and disconnect from BT.
The following users liked this post:
ohniner (05-19-2022)

Quick Reply: Adventures in PCM 6.0