Sponsored by:

DAB , FM.Icons etc

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2022 | 05:55 PM
Thebig1
Instructor

Default DAB , FM.Icons etc

Hi all,

Just an update, so I had issues, as others, DAB icons not showing. I contacted Porsche about database updates as 992 PCM runs off a database etc and future updates. Spoke to their database supplier too and they told me that the current supplier has been discontinued and all change. Porsche UK had no idea about this so I have informed them too. This is the current Porche comes."We would like to come back to your e-mail from 7 March and your questions regarding the missing DAB icons on the PCM of your Porsche 911 Carrera 4S.

We have liaised with our technical support team at Porsche AG and have been informed that a general PCM software update is planned within the next months. This update will offer more radio icons for DAB also for FM and DB senders as well as a technical information for the Porsche Centre.

However, as we are currently not able to give you an exact date for the update we would recommend to stay in close contact with your responsible Porsche Centre.

The update can be considered for the coverage of your current valid new car warranty.

We hope that we could answer your question and assuring you of our best attention should it be required in the future."

Quick Reply: DAB , FM.Icons etc