Sponsored by:

Rear DMC spoiler or other etc

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2022 | 05:32 PM
Thebig1
Instructor

Default Rear DMC spoiler or other etc

Hey all,

I had a test drive today in a 992 4S as I am looking at one further a way but need to drive one to see if a 992 is for me. The demonstrator had the Aero kit fitted and I fell in love with the rear spoiler. Now I know you can know longer buy it as Porsche stopped it but I found DMC do an after market one. Anyone fitted one or know if similar and how can you stop the rear spoiler lifting automatically. Sorry if it's been mentioned before but I couldn't fund a diffinitive answer.

Cheers all!
Old 01-14-2022 | 10:09 PM
detansinn
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Aero kit availability is hit or miss due to supply chain issues. It has not been discontinued.
The aftermarket options that have been posted to RennList all pretty much suck and aren’t up to the engineering of the car.
(If a RennList sponsor is offering one that doesn’t suck, please share)
Old 01-15-2022 | 06:15 AM
Thebig1
Instructor

Originally Posted by detansinn
Aero kit availability is hit or miss due to supply chain issues. It has not been discontinued.
The aftermarket options that have been posted to RennList all pretty much suck and aren’t up to the engineering of the car.
(If a RennList sponsor is offering one that doesn’t suck, please share)
hi ya, which sponsor is it, would love to have a look. How is the auto lifting spoiler stopped? Cheers again!!!

Quick Reply: Rear DMC spoiler or other etc