Sponsored by:

Stitching - Chalk vs GT Silver

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2021, 06:14 PM
simsy
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Stitching - Chalk vs GT Silver

I'm configuring a GTS with a GT Silver exterior. GT Silver stitching seems obvious except I haven't been able to see one in person, while I have seen Chalk stitching which I really liked. It seems like they are very very close. Has anyone seem them next to each other, e.g. from a dealer sample or even w/ two cars next to each other? My biggest concern is if the silver has any kind of gloss to it which I don't really want. First world problems and I think neither a horrible choice but since I'm paying a boat load including deviated stitching I do want to get it right! Thanks in advance for any advice.
Old 12-05-2021, 06:51 PM
Scott P
Rennlist Member

Received 3,324 Likes on 1,424 Posts

How about graphite blue with chalk stitching? That would look great
The following users liked this post:
STIGETTE (12-06-2021)
Old 12-05-2021, 09:48 PM
Rocket_boy
Burning Brakes

Received 331 Likes on 219 Posts

I've got a Shark Blue TTS coming in with GT Silver stitching with/SportTex seats & silver grey belts. I've seen GT silver stitching a few times in person. Compared to chalk it is a shade "brighter" and a little more silver grey in it (duh). It's does have one notch of "shinyness" to it - but I love the look. You can be the judge - but I think it would look great with GT silver exterior. One of the best combos I've ever seen is GT Silver with Truffle brown leather and GT silver stitching and silver-grey belts. Good luck with your choices.

A few shots of GT Silver stitching....as you can see it does have a slight gloss to it - but again, that's what I really like about it.

Last edited by Rocket_boy; 12-05-2021 at 09:49 PM.

Quick Reply: Stitching - Chalk vs GT Silver