sport exhaust black tips
gloss black trim with gloss badges
bose
4 way sport + seats
Gt wheel
larger tank
folding mirrors

and lastly black/Bordeaux leather interior

I like the burgundy 2 tone with the red stitching on the dash, but I keep debating if there is a better choice to be made and if I’ll get tired of the red down the line.

next options are either black leather with sportex with Bordeaux deviated stitching for an extra 3.6k or close to 8k for just leather and stitching.

or black leather with sportex with chalk stitching

Searched the threads and there are lots of photos, please post additional ones if you have them, and any input pros/cons from first hand experience

Thanks!
Old 09-23-2021, 09:35 PM
Rocket_boy
Burning Brakes

Received 331 Likes on 219 Posts

Nothing wrong with anything you have done - but in my eye I'm just not a fan of Black/Bordeaux with Gentian - it will work, and I think there are some members here that have it - jut not my favorite.

The Sportex with base chalk stitching or with the extra deviated stitching would look great.
Also black leather with chalk stitching (either base or extended) - with deviated seat centers looks really good also.

I have a Shark Blue TTS on order with Sportex - full GT Silver Stitching and Silver/Grey seat belts. (right now at least ) - should look awesome. A few pix....

Old 09-23-2021, 09:56 PM
Steve 96C4S
Rennlist Member

Received 872 Likes on 441 Posts

It's what you want... but for me, I prefer something more simple like black leather w/ GT Silver deviated stitching, that's it. Everyone will like something different though. Only get what you personally will love. For me, I could never get anything red inside my car since I wouldn't want to be flashy in any way. That's just me... I'm pretty bland.

Last edited by Steve 96C4S; 09-23-2021 at 10:10 PM.
The following users liked this post:
911Gr8tness (09-23-2021)
Old 09-23-2021, 10:07 PM
3rdpedal
Rennlist Member

Received 1,834 Likes on 956 Posts

I have a Gentian C2S with Black Leather w/ Chalk Stitching and Deviated Centers in Chalk.

911Gr8tness (09-23-2021)
Old 09-23-2021, 10:29 PM
911Gr8tness
Rennlist Member

Received 175 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by Rocket_boy
Nothing wrong with anything you have done - but in my eye I'm just not a fan of Black/Bordeaux with Gentian - it will work, and I think there are some members here that have it - jut not my favorite.

The Sportex with base chalk stitching or with the extra deviated stitching would look great.
Also black leather with chalk stitching (either base or extended) - with deviated seat centers looks really good also.

I have a Shark Blue TTS on order with Sportex - full GT Silver Stitching and Silver/Grey seat belts. (right now at least ) - should look awesome. A few pix....

Thanks for the pics. Shark blue TTS will look great.

leaning towards the sportex w chalk stitching in the last pic. Looks like I should add the ambient lighting option to bring in some color.
Old 09-23-2021, 10:57 PM
Rocket_boy
Burning Brakes

Received 331 Likes on 219 Posts

Originally Posted by 911Gr8tness
Thanks for the pics. Shark blue TTS will look great.

leaning towards the sportex w chalk stitching in the last pic. Looks like I should add the ambient lighting option to bring in some color.
I really like the sportex as it's different, really comfortable also. Some people always like leather - which I do to, but since my '15 GTS that had the Alcantara seat centers (great) I look at everything now.
I have the ambient light package configured also - maybe not the best $$$ spent, but seems decent.
If you do go sportex with chalk stitching - add a splash with chalk seat belts.

Leecw (09-24-2021)
Old 09-24-2021, 03:17 PM
Leecw
Instructor

Received 116 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by Rocket_boy
I really like the sportex as it's different, really comfortable also. Some people always like leather - which I do to, but since my '15 GTS that had the Alcantara seat centers (great) I look at everything now.
I have the ambient light package configured also - maybe not the best $$$ spent, but seems decent.
If you do go sportex with chalk stitching - add a splash with chalk seat belts.

I went with Bordeaux Red seatbelts to add a little contrast

Quick Reply: Interior choices