Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

992 Interior Help - Black Leather with Bordeaux Stitching & Seat Centres

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2021, 02:20 PM
MrOizo
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 992 Interior Help - Black Leather with Bordeaux Stitching & Seat Centres

Hi everyone,

I am new here and apologies for not making a formal introduction yet. Unfortunately we are pushed for time on something that I have spent the past day or so investigating with little success.

I've searched through as many existing threads as I can and whilst there are many references to a particular interior specification, it is something I am yet to see with decent photographic evidence. Apologies if I have missed an obvious thread or post.

We are fortunate to have a 992 GTS Cabriolet on order and the spec needs to be finalised very soon. Something that has sparked our curiosity is extended black leather seats with bordeaux red decorative stitching and seat centres. Sadly it is not something that is rendered on the online car configurator nor illustrated in the Exclusive Manufaktur brochure. Does anyone have good photographic evidence of this combination, preferably for a 911 interior that is not the 930 package? Even a decent photoshop job would be great! It seems to be a real rarity and yet in our minds, it would be individual yet tasteful with a GT Silver exterior. I am hopeful that someone out there has been brave enough to opt for this seemingly rare combination.

The two-tone black/bordeaux interior option does seem like a sensible alternative and certainly saves money but a personal stamp on things is always desirable.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Old 08-18-2021, 10:39 AM
flfreak
Track Day

Received 27 Likes on 9 Posts

I don’t have the deviated seat centers but I love the stitching.
Old 08-18-2021, 02:55 PM
hinckley
Three Wheelin'

Received 253 Likes on 144 Posts

Google "porsche bordeaux seat centers" and you'll see some pics. It'll look great imo.
Old 08-18-2021, 04:35 PM
Russian Mafia
Burning Brakes

Received 857 Likes on 419 Posts

Porsche Lehi specced a 992 black with red centers approximately 4-6 months ago. I don’t recall whether it had red stitching. If you can’t otherwise find adequate examples in your search you might try contacting PL for photos. I thought it stunning and will likely use it as my next interior.
Old 08-19-2021, 07:41 AM
MrOizo
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you the responses everyone, much appreciated.

Not sure how my Google searching didn't find a good example before but there was an advert for a used 991 Targa with the exact combination so thank you for the guidance.

Admittedly, it does look good yet also worry it looks a little 'Nissan GT-R'. Whether it is worth opting for over the carmine red GTS package is the final dilemma... this is supposed to be the fun part!
Old 08-21-2021, 05:52 PM
chemsales
Advanced

Received 46 Likes on 14 Posts

This video has red the centers

Quick Reply: 992 Interior Help - Black Leather with Bordeaux Stitching & Seat Centres