Notices
992 2019-Present The Forum for the Non-Turbo 911
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Soul PP Cat Delete - Testament to what customer service is all about!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2021, 03:16 PM
Shuey2k
Rennlist Member

Received 110 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Soul PP Cat Delete - Testament to what customer service is all about!

I assume that most of you are successful "Type A" folks that want everything yesterday just like me. So, after waiting for my Cat Delete pipes to come in for the 992 I woke up this morning thinking today is install day. I quickly put the car up on the lift and started removing the mounting bolts and then come the V band clamp, wait - the allen head is on top and how the hell do I get to that. So here comes the surprise, I was hesitant but sent a quick text to John Brandenberger (Soul's VP of Sales). It read "I know it's Sunday (Super Bowl Sunday no less) and asked him for a min to talk me though the removal. Literally in less than one minute he facetimes me and gets me set straight. So, let me ask you, what other vendor would respond like that? Not a dam one which is why I would never use and recommend any other exhaust company. John, you made my Sunday!

Now, on to the results. Just as expected it gave me just the right volume and tons of turbo whistle and now on to the tune (yeah, they will make that happen as well. Hope everyone enjoy's your Sunday and GO Bucs!

The following 11 users liked this post by Shuey2k:
BIGWORM (02-07-2021), but did you die (02-17-2021), Dan Nagy (02-10-2021), detansinn (02-07-2021), dhirm5 (02-10-2021), drgav2005 (02-10-2021), mdrobc1213 (02-12-2021), preems (02-07-2021), speedyj (02-07-2021), surquhar (02-07-2021), Tupper (02-07-2021) and 6 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 02-07-2021, 03:37 PM
Bxstr
Rennlist Member

Received 3,150 Likes on 2,154 Posts

Looks great and thanks for sharing. Definitely want to support those vendors that have customer service like that. Very few companies out there like that anymore.
The following 3 users liked this post by Bxstr:
997usa (02-10-2021), Dan Nagy (02-10-2021), detansinn (02-07-2021)
Old 02-10-2021, 03:17 PM
but did you die
Racer

Received 214 Likes on 106 Posts

Great feedback Shuey. I'm installing cat bypass pipes in the next couple weeks as well....glad expectations all worked out. Are you getting more pops and burbles in sport? Can't wait to hear it in person.

Did it throw a CEL right away? I'll be driving mine without a tune for a couple weeks after installing cat bypass pipes as well so my assumption was the CEL would be on the entire time.

Originally Posted by Shuey2k
I assume that most of you are successful "Type A" folks that want everything yesterday just like me. So, after waiting for my Cat Delete pipes to come in for the 992 I woke up this morning thinking today is install day. I quickly put the car up on the lift and started removing the mounting bolts and then come the V band clamp, wait - the allen head is on top and how the hell do I get to that. So here comes the surprise, I was hesitant but sent a quick text to John Brandenberger (Soul's VP of Sales). It read "I know it's Sunday (Super Bowl Sunday no less) and asked him for a min to talk me though the removal. Literally in less than one minute he facetimes me and gets me set straight. So, let me ask you, what other vendor would respond like that? Not a dam one which is why I would never use and recommend any other exhaust company. John, you made my Sunday!

Now, on to the results. Just as expected it gave me just the right volume and tons of turbo whistle and now on to the tune (yeah, they will make that happen as well. Hope everyone enjoy's your Sunday and GO Bucs!

Quick Reply: Soul PP Cat Delete - Testament to what customer service is all about!