Sponsored by:

Favorite detail products

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2022, 10:16 PM
rangerfan94
Rennlist Member

Received 134 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by Master Deep
I want to get a BigBoi dryer next. Any suggestions on the Mini vs Mini+? Both for drying ability and noise.

My car has full PPF with ceramic coating and I use a Pressure Washer with MTM PF22 for washing. Something to quickly dry the majority of the water and the crevices and then I can quickly dry the rest with 1 microfiber drying towel.
I have the Master Blaster and recommend it enthusiastically. I have no need for drying towels. I do, however, use ear protection because that sucker is LOUD!
The following users liked this post:
Master Deep (09-07-2022)
Old 09-08-2022, 01:27 PM
Dudewithout992
Instructor

Received 179 Likes on 89 Posts

I use an EGO battery operated leaf blower with stubby nozzle for drying. Works great. Ear protection is recommended. For cleaning and maintaining you can't go wrong with Carpro, Adams, P&S, Gyeon, Koch Chemie, Sonax, GTechniq - the list goes on. So many great products have been developed over the last 10 or so years. The Rag Company is now distributing a product called Diamond ProTech made with nanodiamonds. Lots of innovation - it's hard to stay state of the art for long in the detailing industry.
Old 09-08-2022, 06:52 PM
rjongco
Rennlist Member

Received 266 Likes on 125 Posts

Anybody have experience with this?

https://giraffetools.com/products/gr...re-washer-plus
Old 09-23-2022, 10:27 AM
GoCards67
Rennlist Member

Received 191 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by Master Deep
I want to get a BigBoi dryer next. Any suggestions on the Mini vs Mini+? Both for drying ability and noise.

My car has full PPF with ceramic coating and I use a Pressure Washer with MTM PF22 for washing. Something to quickly dry the majority of the water and the crevices and then I can quickly dry the rest with 1 microfiber drying towel.
I have the Mini+. More then enough power, and in some cases I need to dial back because everything in my garage is being moved around if your're not careful. I bought the wall mount and the longer hose and never have to take it off the wall. The expanding hose reaches everywhere. One word of caution, NEVER turn it on unless your holding the nozzle. Its like a fire hose and it will start whipping around. Even though the end is rubber, it is heavy enough to do some damage if not controlled.
Master Deep (09-23-2022)
Old 09-25-2022, 08:30 AM
Ull
Instructor

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Patriot
Name your top 5:
1. The dealers wash department (I'm pretty sure I'd mess it up if I tried detailing, or I'd spend 10 hours on a single spot no inbetween) (If it ends up at the dealer for service for some reason they wash it)

2. The glass cleaner I got from that one generic autoparts store, for the side mirrors and occasionally, if I'm feeling adventurous or get annoyed by water streaks/dead bugs, the windshield.

Other than 1 & 2, nobody touches my car... Evidence of my car being used doesn't really bother me and I don't see what lathering my car in chemicals and wasting large amounts of water regularly accomplishes in terms of long term benefits for me or my car. (I live in a desert, not wasting water detailing my car every few days is a net benefit to my community, even if we recycle as much water as possible)

Last edited by Ull; 09-25-2022 at 08:33 AM.
AlterZgo (09-26-2022)
Old 09-25-2022, 01:18 PM
991.1 Guy
Three Wheelin'

Received 930 Likes on 489 Posts

My favorite product by far is my water de-ionizer. I use the water not only for rinsing but on the interior as well. For glass and touch screens it leaves no hazy residue.

Quick Reply: Favorite detail products