Notices
992 2019-Present The Forum for the Non-Turbo 911
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How is Sport Mode Accessed WITHOUT Sport Chrono on 992?

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2019, 01:44 PM
nicholascanada
Pro

Received 274 Likes on 141 Posts
Default How is Sport Mode Accessed WITHOUT Sport Chrono on 992?

Curious, but if you do not have Sport Chrono, how does one now access Sport mode? Appears there is no longer a button for it, so do you have to go into a menu every time? I sure hope not but I have this feeling that is the case looking at the interior.
Old 04-10-2019, 02:53 PM
iliveoncaffiene
Burning Brakes

Received 400 Likes on 235 Posts

Originally Posted by nicholascanada
Curious, but if you do not have Sport Chrono, how does one now access Sport mode? Appears there is no longer a button for it, so do you have to go into a menu every time? I sure hope not but I have this feeling that is the case looking at the interior.
See the 2 buttons to the left of the "hazard" button (below the center screen) - with Sport Chrono, those 2 buttons look to be configurable modes (they are a generic diamond), and there is the mode dial on the steering wheel.
Without sport chrono, those 2 buttons are "Wet" and "Sport" - so yes there is a Sport button still.

Both of those configurations are visible (if you zoom in and squint a little) in the configurator.
Old 04-10-2019, 03:59 PM
nicholascanada
Pro

Received 274 Likes on 141 Posts

Ah now that makes more sense. I wondered how the heck it was going to work but did no think those buttons were it. Thank you for clearing that up.
Old 04-12-2019, 05:36 AM
Cautery
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nicholascanada
Ah now that makes more sense. I wondered how the heck it was going to work but did no think those buttons were it. Thank you for clearing that up.
You can also set engine, exaust and chassis settings via PCM!

Quick Reply: How is Sport Mode Accessed WITHOUT Sport Chrono on 992?