When will the 992 turbo and turbo cab be announced?? - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > Water Cooled Technical Discussion Areas > 992
Reload this Page >

When will the 992 turbo and turbo cab be announced??

Notices
992 This Forum for the turbocharged non Turbo 911

When will the 992 turbo and turbo cab be announced??

 
Old 02-01-2019, 10:44 PM
  #1  
triplekg
User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 289
Default When will the 992 turbo and turbo cab be announced??

I have a 2018 turbo and really miss the Cab. I'm loving the look of the 2020 and can trade in my 2018 turbo for a loaded 2020 4S cab straight up.

Or I wait for the turbo cab and see the pricing / options...... I don't want to wait too long as the 2018 will lose value every year...

What to do what to do......

triplekg is offline  
Old 02-01-2019, 11:10 PM
  #2  
Psorcery
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 921
Default

Sell the 2018 ASAP and pick up a 97-01 Camry so you lose the least amount of money possible.

A 2020 4S cab will be worth more than your 2018 turbo. No straight trade. You're gonna lose money.
Psorcery is offline  
Old 02-02-2019, 12:54 AM
  #3  
triplekg
User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 289
Default

Originally Posted by Psorcery View Post
Sell the 2018 ASAP and pick up a 97-01 Camry so you lose the least amount of money possible.

A 2020 4S cab will be worth more than your 2018 turbo. No straight trade. You're gonna lose money.
no its the exact same. I was offered a number from a dealer that matches my exact build for the 4s I want.

I'm almost willing to give up the extra power and prestige of the turbo to get a a loaded cab.
triplekg is offline  
Old 02-02-2019, 06:49 AM
  #4  
bmcginn
User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Jupiter, Florida
Posts: 77
Default

I’m curious as well, but for different reasons. My spec for a 992 C2S is around $145k. My spec for a 991.2 Turbo is around $175k. Before I order my 992 I want to see pricing for the Turbo. If it’s less than $185k, I’ll probably buy the Turbo.
bmcginn is offline  
Old 02-02-2019, 06:57 AM
  #5  
darkknight26
User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: London
Posts: 86
Default

I doubt turbo prices will have remained static. Expect an equivalent price increase which will break new barriers as a loaded 992 C4S did.
darkknight26 is offline  
Old 02-02-2019, 08:14 AM
  #6  
bmcginn
User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Jupiter, Florida
Posts: 77
Default

I know they won’t remain static, but I want to wait to see what the premium will look like. I’m willing to spend an additional $40k, but that’s about it.
bmcginn is offline  
Old 02-02-2019, 09:25 AM
  #7  
triplekg
User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 289
Default

Originally Posted by bmcginn View Post
Iím curious as well, but for different reasons. My spec for a 992 C2S is around $145k. My spec for a 991.2 Turbo is around $175k. Before I order my 992 I want to see pricing for the Turbo. If itís less than $185k, Iíll probably buy the Turbo.
exacly

triplekg is offline  
 


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: