Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche San Francisco

FINALLY got my allocation

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2023, 11:20 PM
Angryinch
Drifting

Received 1,095 Likes on 653 Posts

^ I really like the build. The ONLY thing I would consider, just a suggestion, wrap the piece around the tailpipes in gloss black when you get it. The rest painted body color works well. I just feel like its a bit too much with the exhaust area exterior color and it will match up nicely with the black wheels and darkness of the CF.

Where are you from, I am CDN too. Id love to see some real life pics when you get it. We have similar builds. Below is mine that supposedly locked on the 27th. We should be receiving our cars at the same time, likely the same boat...?

http://www.porschecode.com/PPYGVIG5

EDIT, I see you mentioned TO. Your dealership looks identical to mine, they must have copy pasted commercial design here.

Last edited by Angryinch; 02-01-2023 at 11:25 PM.
Old 02-01-2023, 11:42 PM
Arminho
Rennlist Member

Received 63 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by triplekg
Final Build Locked and Loaded!!!!

https://www.porsche.com/microsite/po...px?c=/PPQ6U2B3

April 7th Delivery
Originally Posted by Angryinch
^ I really like the build. The ONLY thing I would consider, just a suggestion, wrap the piece around the tailpipes in gloss black when you get it. The rest painted body color works well. I just feel like its a bit too much with the exhaust area exterior color and it will match up nicely with the black wheels and darkness of the CF.

Where are you from, I am CDN too. Id love to see some real life pics when you get it. We have similar builds. Below is mine that supposedly locked on the 27th. We should be receiving our cars at the same time, likely the same boat...?

http://www.porschecode.com/PPYGVIG5

EDIT, I see you mentioned TO. Your dealership looks identical to mine, they must have copy pasted commercial design here.

When did you both have your freeze date? Mine is Feb 10. Just wanting to know for comparison sake so I kind of have an idea when to expect my car here in Texas.
Old 02-01-2023, 11:45 PM
triplekg
Racer

Received 83 Likes on 33 Posts

My lock date was March 31. They told me today its going into production now and no changes can be Made.
April 7th Delivery

Old 02-02-2023, 12:07 AM
Angryinch
Drifting

Received 1,095 Likes on 653 Posts

Lock date Jan 27th. Production middle of Feb.
Old 02-02-2023, 12:21 AM
Arminho
Rennlist Member

My lock date was March 31. They told me today its going into production now and no changes can be Made.
April 7th Delivery
Whoa! That's crazy. 0-60 real fast.

Originally Posted by Angryinch
Lock date Jan 27th. Production middle of Feb.
Got it. Mine is supposed to be Feb 10 lock date with production first week of March. We should be getting ours at similar times, I anticipate mine after yours!

The following users liked this post:
Angryinch (02-02-2023)
Old 02-02-2023, 08:05 AM
RL90265
Advanced

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

April 7th Delivery
Seems like your dealer slid you into another client's-- earlier -- order slot. Maybe someone backed out of their slot. Your SA moved you up and they'll focus on re-selling your slot. Win win as long as you got exactly what you wanted. What color did you go with? And just as importantly, which interior?

Not many on the forums seem to be talking about the heritage interior option. My TTS (black exterior , not metallic black) just left Emden and is steaming toward the West Coast. I spec'd the Heritage interior with black houndstooth seats. Love the old school vibe. Also pretty sweet that it was created for the Sport Classic, and now being offered on TTS too.
The following users liked this post:
Billy Bluejay (02-03-2023)
Old 02-02-2023, 08:51 AM
triplekg
Racer

Originally Posted by RL90265
Seems like your dealer slid you into another client's-- earlier -- order slot. Maybe someone backed out of their slot. Your SA moved you up and they'll focus on re-selling your slot. Win win as long as you got exactly what you wanted. What color did you go with? And just as importantly, which interior?

Not many on the forums seem to be talking about the heritage interior option. My TTS (black exterior , not metallic black) just left Emden and is steaming toward the West Coast. I spec'd the Heritage interior with black houndstooth seats. Love the old school vibe. Also pretty sweet that it was created for the Sport Classic, and now being offered on TTS too.
yes I got everything I wanted and some options I don't think I needed but dealer recommended. (vented seats, Radar Cruise, ...)

Ice Grey metallic with Red interior

Old 02-02-2023, 09:03 AM
RL90265
Advanced

yes I got everything I wanted and some options I don't think I needed but dealer recommended. (vented seats, Radar Cruise, ...)

Ice Grey metallic with Red interior
Awesome. Ice Grey was a close 2nd choice for me. I think the lighter colors are better for that car's lines. So I ignored my own advice and got black. I scrolled up and saw the pics of the Targa GTS in Ice Grey... a++++
Old 02-02-2023, 10:56 PM
Arminho
Rennlist Member

Awesome. Ice Grey was a close 2nd choice for me. I think the lighter colors are better for that car's lines. So I ignored my own advice and got black. I scrolled up and saw the pics of the Targa GTS in Ice Grey... a++++
Haha I get it. I went Aventurine Green with black interior. Although I love the Heritage cognac houndstooth interior....
Old 02-02-2023, 11:27 PM
triplekg
Racer

I called the dealer and said i want to change to black. He said too late its in lol. I was ok with any of 5 colours - black white GT Silver Ice Grey or Chalk

Old 02-03-2023, 02:33 AM
redyps
Rennlist Member

Received 310 Likes on 167 Posts

Stevens Creek Porsche has a TTS Cab metallic black exterior/hertiage black interior in stock. Looks pretty sweet.

Last edited by redyps; 02-03-2023 at 02:36 AM.
Old 02-12-2023, 12:34 AM
IDRINKV8
Instructor

Received 65 Likes on 34 Posts

Congrats, locked mine today.
Old 02-12-2023, 09:01 AM
RL90265
Advanced

Originally Posted by nighthawkc2s
Congrats, locked mine today.
Great spec! Looks like you spec'd the sport package. No issues with confirming that?
Old 02-12-2023, 11:49 AM
IDRINKV8
Instructor

Received 65 Likes on 34 Posts

Great spec! Looks like you spec'd the sport package. No issues with confirming that?
Yes submitted it yesterday with no errors, fingers crossed.
Old 02-24-2023, 11:49 PM
triplekg
Racer

we have pics!!!!

Quick Reply: FINALLY got my allocation