Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2024, 10:51 AM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 690 Likes on 439 Posts

Originally Posted by 1268
Will ur sport cats hook up to IPE Ti exhaust ?
Absolutely they will!

Direct OEM replacement, no problems running them with any system!

The following users liked this post:
1268 (05-19-2024)
Old 09-24-2024, 11:31 AM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Save valuable weight, and upgrade the sound of your 992 Turbo!

Built and shipped to your door in 1 week or less

Get the absolute most power and sound from your 992 Twin Turbo without any check engine lights. This system exhaust mimics the valves open configuration of a 991 GT2 exhaust and because of the modular design if you find the setup too loud for everyday driving you can use the optional muffler adapter pipes so that you can reinstall the factory muffler or our Valvetronic Maxflo Exhaust.

With over 25+ years of Porsche air and water-cooled experience, Fabspeed Motorsport USA offers a great enhancement for your stock exhaust or aftermarket exhaust on your Porsche 992 Twin Turbo / Turbo S. Fabspeed was the first company to design and engineer every Porsche twin turbo exhaust enhancement. From the 1996 993TT to the 2021 twin turbo, making a sports car like the 992 Turbo / Turbo S even faster and more exclusive is the domain of Fabspeed.

Using only certified high-performance HJS components imported directly from Germany, our system eliminates all risk for black market, grey market, or counterfeit HJS catalytic converters from other companies. Increase the exotic twin turbocharged Porsche sports car sound and reduce back pressure allowing for a much quicker turbocharger spooling and transient turbo response for the 992 VTG (Variable Turbine Geometry). Fabspeed sport cats replace the restrictive OEM 800 cell catalytic converters with HJS Emissions Technology catalysts guaranteeing NO CEL (Check Engine Light).

HOTCHKIS (Today)
Old 09-24-2024, 12:26 PM
Cpiguy
Rennlist Member

Received 86 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Fabspeed Motorsport

Get the absolute most power and sound from your 992 Twin Turbo without any check engine lights. This system exhaust mimics the valves open configuration of a 991 GT2 exhaust and because of the modular design if you find the setup too loud for everyday driving you can use the optional muffler adapter pipes so that you can reinstall the factory muffler or our Valvetronic Maxflo Exhaust.

With over 25+ years of Porsche air and water-cooled experience, Fabspeed Motorsport USA offers a great enhancement for your stock exhaust or aftermarket exhaust on your Porsche 992 Twin Turbo / Turbo S. Fabspeed was the first company to design and engineer every Porsche twin turbo exhaust enhancement. From the 1996 993TT to the 2021 twin turbo, making a sports car like the 992 Turbo / Turbo S even faster and more exclusive is the domain of Fabspeed.

Using only certified high-performance HJS components imported directly from Germany, our system eliminates all risk for black market, grey market, or counterfeit HJS catalytic converters from other companies. Increase the exotic twin turbocharged Porsche sports car sound and reduce back pressure allowing for a much quicker turbocharger spooling and transient turbo response for the 992 VTG (Variable Turbine Geometry). Fabspeed sport cats replace the restrictive OEM 800 cell catalytic converters with HJS Emissions Technology catalysts guaranteeing NO CEL (Check Engine Light).
I had a full Fanspeed system on my 992 Turbo S and it was incredible. The best. I sold it to my best buddy and he’s in love.
Fabspeed Motorsport (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Cpiguy
I had a full Fabspeed system on my 992 Turbo S and it was incredible. The best. I sold it to my best buddy and he’s in love.
They are the easiest, and best mod you can make! I'm glad you were able to pass the torch to a friend, nothing beats still being able to see your old car bopping around town
Old Yesterday, 07:04 PM
PorscheSince2013
Rennlist Member

Received 341 Likes on 171 Posts

Originally Posted by Fabspeed Motorsport

Is there a video of this version exhaust? Is this just headers and cats going straight out the rear with disabled valves?

Quick Reply: Best system for the 992 Turbo/S? - Fabspeed Motorsport