Sponsored by: Porsche San Francisco

TTS Cab Pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2021, 09:14 PM
superdog
Racer

Received 43 Likes on 25 Posts
Default TTS Cab Pics

My build is near to locked in. Right now, I am at GT Silver on black. Got the email saying I have until April 1st for any last changes.

I love silver. Always have.

But thinking I want to get out of comfort zone. I just changed my build to Aventurine Green. And it looks super. I saw one with gold accents in the "post your pics" thread.
And damn it looks incredible. I was unable to find many pics of it though.

Hoping I could get some pictures in here of just Cabs, of all colors, so that I can see what some of these colors look like in the steel. I have been all over the forum looking, but sure would be helpful to have them in one place to scroll through.

Would be grateful for anyone that could post pics, with different angles of their TTS Cab.

Many thanks in advance.
Old 03-11-2021, 10:25 PM
redyps
Rennlist Member

Received 310 Likes on 167 Posts

Originally Posted by superdog
My build is near to locked in. Right now, I am at GT Silver on black. Got the email saying I have until April 1st for any last changes.

I love silver. Always have.

But thinking I want to get out of comfort zone. I just changed my build to Aventurine Green. And it looks super. I saw one with gold accents in the "post your pics" thread.
And damn it looks incredible. I was unable to find many pics of it though.

Hoping I could get some pictures in here of just Cabs, of all colors, so that I can see what some of these colors look like in the steel. I have been all over the forum looking, but sure would be helpful to have them in one place to scroll through.

Would be grateful for anyone that could post pics, with different angles of their TTS Cab.

Many thanks in advance.
Superdog -

Sorry to disappoint but the post your pics thread is the one thread to capture all pics for the TT/TTS forum. There are many great color combinations.
Old 03-11-2021, 10:33 PM
superdog
Racer

Originally Posted by redyps
Superdog -

Sorry to disappoint but the post your pics thread is the one thread to capture all pics for the TT/TTS forum. There are many great color combinations.
Interesting. In this entire sub forum there is only one reference thread of each kind?

Is there actually a rule stating this?

How curious.

Would be cool to have a thread dedicated to TT/S Cab pics alone. But don’t want to break any forum rules.

Last edited by superdog; 03-11-2021 at 10:50 PM.
Old 03-11-2021, 11:29 PM
lpw016
Rennlist Member

Received 63 Likes on 18 Posts

TTS Cab
GT Silver
black/chalk stitching
SDP in Gloss Black

The following users liked this post:
mbdoc (03-12-2021)
Old 03-11-2021, 11:32 PM
lpw016
Rennlist Member

Received 63 Likes on 18 Posts

Here is a TTS Cab
adventurite green

It was on the showroom at the Atlanta PEC

Old 03-12-2021, 09:21 AM
superdog
Racer

thanks for posting the pics. these are really the two I am kind of deciding between.

I might just go with black. you really can't go wrong with black.

fearful to build such a dream machine, at this price point, with this wait time, and be regretful of what I am ordering.

the pics are very much appreciated folks. thank you.
Old 03-12-2021, 09:24 AM
rk-d
Rennlist Member

Received 6,471 Likes on 2,815 Posts

Originally Posted by lpw016
Here is a TTS Cab
adventurite green

It was on the showroom at the Atlanta PEC

Color cast is a little off in this pic, phone camera might be playing tricks - this almost looks more like Oak Green Metallic.
Old 03-12-2021, 09:35 AM
superdog
Racer

Originally Posted by rk-d
Color cast is a little off in this pic, phone camera might be playing tricks - this almost looks more like Oak Green Metallic.

this green is what my wife is calling for. then powder coat the wheels gold.

adds a little bit of exotic looks to the 911. I do enjoy a little pop. but my G550 is also green. not certain I want two green cars. Lambo Evo is in Grigio, which is of course a bit similar to the silver.....

so again, might just go with black.

did have a GTS Targa in midnight metallic blue. wish I never sold it. that is a safe bet for me....but "been there, done that".....

this is not an easy decision. I think going forward no more builds for me. too stressful. lol
Old 03-12-2021, 11:10 AM
rk-d
Rennlist Member

Received 6,471 Likes on 2,815 Posts

Originally Posted by superdog
this green is what my wife is calling for. then powder coat the wheels gold.

adds a little bit of exotic looks to the 911. I do enjoy a little pop. but my G550 is also green. not certain I want two green cars. Lambo Evo is in Grigio, which is of course a bit similar to the silver.....

so again, might just go with black.

did have a GTS Targa in midnight metallic blue. wish I never sold it. that is a safe bet for me....but "been there, done that".....

this is not an easy decision. I think going forward no more builds for me. too stressful. lol

I'm all for Green. My plan now is to go Oak Green Metallic with silver wheels. Pic below has photoshopped wheels. You can see the color of OGM looks very similar to that other pic. Aventurine is more grey/green, but lighting and camera sensors can play tricks on colors like this.

Old 03-12-2021, 11:26 AM
superdog
Racer

Originally Posted by rk-d
I'm all for Green. My plan now is to go Oak Green Metallic with silver wheels. Pic below has photoshopped wheels. You can see the color of OGM looks very similar to that other pic. Aventurine is more grey/green, but lighting and camera sensors can play tricks on colors like this.

that sure is hot.

Quick Reply: TTS Cab Pics